FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1678

mmmoguschiy-new:
you're right! the hump is the grave, the log is the furnace!

i must be an idealist - what can i do! it still seems to me that something can be found here. so far, all i find is a reason to darken my light karma with the negativity of these evil and unkind people. and i am becoming the same. damn!!!!
You're a pessimist too

Nestradamus:

Nemo, looked at your screenshot, something familiar came to mind))). Spreading the rays inspired by Grandpa Gunn... ,

and somehow it all came together, almost...

The question arose, how did you perform your dashes? If it's post-facto, then it's out of the question.

The point is that for my dashes I need one point and I could execute them all immediately after the formation of the annual ekstremum, something like this

Let me guess, it's you on the fifth point, making a prediction?

mmmoguschiy-new:

VNG? I don't want to be prejudiced. Even if we put emotions aside - so far I have not seen anything useful except information about SWOP. About understanding the rest unfortunately, he has no information to all appearances.

well he wrote something about mm that I should think about ...

which swap? the one Eugenia wrote about in the summer?

mmmoguschiy-new:

By the way, what do you think about it, as an independent expert? About my words in particular? I just do not understand it in my head. It's like all very clearly painted, but the gurus do not appreciate ... and justify as usual - no! You shook the air, but I do not understand in my head remains! Maybe you can at least shed some light on the problem?

i didn't see it ... where ? what did he write ?

Nestradamus:

Nemo, looked at your screenshot, something familiar came to mind))). Spreading the rays inspired by Grandpa Gunn... ,

and somehow it all came together, almost...

The question arose, how did you perform your dashes? If it's post-facto, then it's out of the question.

The point is that for my dashes I need one point and all I could do immediately after the formation of the annual ekstremum, something like this

I wrote that the indicator is thrown and draws everything by itself. It throws itself on extrema. I tried to talk to you about it, but you didn't want to. If you have questions - ask, but no bullshit.

The indicator needs two points. It also draws two velocity lines with velocity 1 and 2 according to Gann. It also draws levels according to the rules described in the source code. Channel boundaries too. It also draws a lot of other things, it's just that I have it disabled. I am willing to tell you about my work and show you how it is done and let you try. But only in constructive conversation. I won't respond to bullshit.

The ideology and philosophy itself is this:

- the channel is a statistic of the previous movement taken geometrically

- previous movement determines the next movement

- Levels are derived from the movement parameters in the channel

- The velocity lines are a grid (markup) in the price-speed coordinates(please excuse the author, this is my personal interpretation.)

- the market is fractal, and therefore it is multiscale.

- the movement structure is defined as I-K-I (impulse-correction-impulse)

- the operation is performed after the LF (filter line - the right border of the channel) has been broken

vng_nemo:

- the previous movement determines the subsequent one

You're a grown man and you still believe in children's fairy tales?

Yury Reshetov:
You're a grown man and you still believe in children's fairy tales?
He has a system, it has nothing to do with fairy tales, can't you see?

Alexey Busygin:
He has a system, which has nothing to do with fairy tales, can't you see.
Having a system is the first sign of gambling addiction.

Alexey Busygin:
He's got a system, what's that got to do with fairy tales, can't you see.

A trading system with some rigid rules is a myth, my son)

It's like Ilya's sticks, once he sticks, another to him, or even twice)))

Alexey Busygin:
Let me guess, you're the one who's making the prediction?
Not a guess...

Yury Reshetov:

Yuri, I've already read about the beak, feathers and engine, but haven't had the brain to figure out how to use it in practice.

Downloaded the java-file, how to apply it?

P.S. Widely smiled Brown-Robinson-Reshetov method. ))