FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1650

Zogman:

If everyone accuses everyone else of being deluded, we are unlikely to get very far.

I have spoken to those who have done marketmaking in Moscow. In the opinion of many, what they write about "market makers" on the forums is nonsense.

Which insider are you talking about - can you be more specific? which regulator?

Marketmaking is tied to a platform and an instrument,

the example what hotspot requires from market makers - in essence it requires only one thing - trading volume - it is logical because the market lives with the turnover.

http://www.hotspotfx.com/pdfs/press/market-maker-standards-press-release.pdf

1) Tighter Timeframes for Action: Hotspot is reducing the timeframe under which Market Makers are required to act on their Non-Firm Liquidity to 100 milliseconds from 200 milliseconds.

2) 85% Targeted Acceptance Rates: Market Makers are expected to have an acceptance rate of at least 85% of the orders interacting with their Non-Firm Liquidity, to ensure the Hotspot market continues to provide exceptional fill rates and market quality.

3) 1 Million Minimum Quote Sizes: Market Makers must quote a minimum size of 1 million base currency units.

4) Market Maker Eligibility: In order to be eligible to provide Non-Firm Liquidity, a Market Maker must trade an average daily notional volume (ADV) of $250 million or more aggregated across all market making accounts.

PS

You may be interested in these volumes (Main Marketplaces, Futures)

http://www.hotspotfx.com/pdfs/volume/2015%20October%20Hotspot%20Monthly%20Statistics.pdf

So I'm not accusing, just expressing my point of view and opinion. You are free to agree or not, it is your choice.

The regulator is always the exchange, it acts on the basis of laws regulating such organisations (in Russia, the FSFM). The exchange enters into an agreement with the MM. The contract specifies the parameters and the actions of the MM during the trading - the number of limit orders placed by the MM, their distance from the price, ensuring a minimum turnover, the limit of the money the exchange provides on preferential terms (credit) for trading, the possibility to accumulate a hidden position within the spread to cover losses and much more.

An insider is, for example, the contents of the order book.

stranger:
Really?)
Yes, beardy, there you go.... Otherwise the ruble and euro wouldn't be so undervalued, and the Fed dollar would have been in the Fed's arse cheaper than paper a long time ago.

Lesorub:

Here you go, sober up...

So there's nothing to show? So why are you running around with your interest and people like you?

In short, you're all pussies and nothing more.

stranger:

Duckbills, shaking peepers, suffering from an inferiority complex, if you are so sick and you really need it, then do as I do. Shade your surname and post your complete state from the beginning of the year, let's admire it.

I did it drunk, but you seem to want it badly, you call it "specifics", so go ahead.

Automate quickly A week at the most!

stranger:
So I don't get it, where are all the successful traders?

IRIP WHERE AREYOU ?

iIDLERr:
Zhen, explain to him what to do with girls, he doesn't seem to know what to do here either.
Do I need this? )))))) I'm already laughing)))

stranger:

So you have nothing to show for it? So why are you running around with your percentages and people like you?

In short, pussies and nothing else.

Nothing... just running around...

if you need money I can help you with the Euros too...

stranger:

So you have nothing to show for it? So why are you running around with your percentages and people like you?

In short, pussies and nothing more.

Wave!!!

Speculator:

A wave!!!

Nah, it's going to hit the top before 3pm MSC for those five minutes :)

good morning
Reason: