FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1654

iIDLERr:
i'm in. the bow is gone. if it blows, i'll close the deal. i won't wait for the targets. by the way, i've added gold from the pullback.
3490 sell limit ...

vng_nemo:
MM does not necessarily have to act that way, he has the ability to hedge in the options market, which he successfully does. Once in a thread on the red forum (now archived) I gave a link to a post by Option Doctor where he gives a breakdown in numbers of MM's actions when hedging positions. I am not going to search for it, I gave a hint, you might find it if you want. If you want, you'll find it. And in general - read dx3's posts in the branch. There are 8 articles there, but they are very informative and informative in a concise form, you don't see that often on the web. And don't mind me. I may not express myself correctly sometimes, but God knows, I sincerely want to help those who really need it.

Thanks, I'll read it.

However, those guys who make (try to make) mm on Moscow don't use options, although maybe that's the reason for their failures...

Lesorub:
3490 sell limit ...
not much?

iIDLERr:
I don't get it... i asked about the astral. i didn't change my mind?

What don't you understand? Yesterday he shouted 53, today 50, the same as always.

You want to talk to woodpeckers about something.

stranger:
What don't you get? yesterday he was shouting 53, today 50, same as always.

Strange, where's the state?

stranger:

What don't you understand? Yesterday he shouted 53, today 50, the same as always.

You want to talk to woodpeckers about something.

did you take the pound?

iIDLERr:
not much?

I have nothing above, and they always work out...

I'll go in from the top...

iIDLERr:
Did you take the pound?
What I took, will take, will not take, will never say here again, because I don't need to be fed any fucking fools.

everyone will die of starvation...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1637

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1637 - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:
I won't say what I took, will take, or won't take, here ever again, because I don't need to be fed any more dumbasses.
That's right - fuck 'em, fools.