FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1651

Server Muradasilov:
Nah, it's going to go up to 15:00 Moscow for those five minutes :)

350 safety margin!

Speculator:

Safety margin of 350!

What is 350, margin? Or points?

grams...

Server Muradasilov:
What is this 350, a margin?
111 Kolya! at 1.07000

Server Muradasilov:
What is 350, is it margin or pips?

111 pips (350 is a false number)

Speculator:

111 points (350 false number)

The eura is asking for an upside, it's been tuning its skis for half an hour now

Target 1.5500

vng_nemo:

So I'm not accusing, just expressing my point of view and opinion. You are free to agree or not, it is your choice.

The regulator is always the exchange, it acts on the basis of laws regulating such organisations (in Russia, the FSFM). The exchange enters into an agreement with the MM. The contract specifies the parameters and the actions of the MM during the trade - the number of limit orders placed by the MM, their distance from the price, ensuring a minimum turnover, the limit of funds provided by the exchange on preferential terms (credit) for trading, the possibility to accumulate a hidden position within the spread to cover losses and much more.

An insider is, for example, the contents of the order book.

Exchanges broadcast order books to all clients - in what sense is this an insider ?

There may be technical limitations on the depth of the book - for example on moscow 20 is the standard depth, to get more, you need a protocol like fx or plaza 3 - can't remember exactly now, but this is more of a technical limitation - a large book can clog the networks or increase delays...

In any case, the fundamental points are.

1) whether the mmshiker is gaining ground - according to my info - no.

If so, then they are NOT moving the market - their earnings from not crossing the spread.

Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
  • www.mql5.com
Как формируются котировки Forex. - Страница 2 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Server Muradasilov:
Evra is begging to go up, she's been tuning her skis for half an hour now.

Fractal

Speculator:

Fractal

Satanist