FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1643

We go to the potatoes again. 20 each, 15 each, falling down, few buyers, 10 each, few buyers. The wholesaler came, raked in all the 10s and said he'd take more, gave more, not enough, I'll take more. No one wants to sell at 10, there are 11, 12, etc.

stranger:
The role of mm in a nutshell is only to maintain liquidity in the market. Just go and see what the word "liquidity" means.

This is only from the regulator's point of view.

But there are no birds chirping for nothing.

Vadens:
Ilya, what can you say about the current situation on the kiwis?

now into a correction...

and bai from the pullbacks...

Vadens:
Ilya, what do you have to say about the current situation in Kiwigipia?

Can't hear. All right, here we go:

........ I'm sorry, I heard you.

Thank you for the comment.

vng_nemo:

This is only from the regulator's point of view.

But there are no birds chirping for nothing.

Well, and then you can go into details, that he has the right to place his orders in the absence of clients' orders, and when he has everything in the palm of his hand, then these orders are always there, how he brings together clients' orders, the mechanism, etc., in general, gradually to get into it all.

mmmoguschiy-new:
The big guys started selling in order to create excitement in the market. In our case presumably it was the big banks. Perhaps in the beginning he did it to himself, or to the ECB, in fact, as we found out, he borrowed 100 yds for this purpose. Then I think he was joined by the crowd - what can you do without it.

Unfortunately I haven't read the WSA. The active side of the deal is naturally the big man. The cart cannot move the horse )). So here goes:

Market sellers sell to market maker buyers, on their bid bids in the cup. Buyers need to buy cheaper, so the lower the price in the cup, the more advantageous position the buyer takes. Correspondingly, Bid is the worst price for the buyer. But it is more profitable for the market seller, as he needs to sell at a higher price. As volume is purchased at the upper Bid, he must jump to the better Bid below.

Based on the above, it is more profitable for the market maker to move the price upwards. And as the market maker benefits from the same, the market maker benefits from moving the price up. At the same time, it is more profitable for the buyer-market maker to go down, so he should not rush and catch up with the Ask price as it is bought out by the market makers. Therefore it turns out to be illogical that the price was moving in the opposite direction yesterday - as the Bid volumes were bought out, the price should have been going down, but it was going up. Apparently some kind of stock market equalising mechanisms kicked in here. I did not follow the tumbler, so I can only assume that at this time it was about the following - sellers buy out the Bid, while market makers remove the nearest Ask prices. The exchange's alignment algorithm pushes the Bid closer to the Ask price, with the result that the new market maker sells already at a better price for him. The complete illogism)). In other words, market sellers sell, while market makers create all conditions for them - they move the price up.

This is bullshit. How can one trade with such rubbish in his head?

I'm going out, I'll tell you when I get back. For example, if you do not know anything about the market and order placement, then you should look at the cluster-delta web site, but even there you cannot fake it. You are better to go to the RosBirch site and read everything there, in the original source.

You could have just applied the OI changes to the futures, as advised at the weekend, for which I was congratulated)

mmmoguschiy-new:
I am joking of course. Just kidding. In our case, presumably it's the big banks. Perhaps he did it to himself at the beginning, or to the ECB, because as we found out he borrowed 100 yd for this purpose. Then I think he was joined by the crowd - what can you do without it.

Unfortunately I haven't read the WSA. The active side of the deal is naturally the big man. The cart cannot move the horse)). So let's go:

Market-sellers sell to market-makers buyers, on their bid in the cup. Buyers need to buy cheaper, so the lower the price in the cup, the more advantageous position the buyer takes. Correspondingly, Bid is the worst price for the buyer. But it is more profitable for the market seller, because he needs to sell at a higher price. As the volume at the top Bid is bought out, he has to jump to the more profitable Bid below.

Based on the above, it is more profitable for the market maker to move the price upwards. And as the market maker benefits from the same, the market maker benefits from moving the price up. At the same time, it is more profitable for the buyer-market maker to go down, so he should not rush and catch up with the Ask price as it is being bought back by the market makers. Therefore it turns out to be illogical that the price was moving in the opposite direction yesterday - as the Bid volumes were bought out, the price should have been going down, but it was going up. Apparently some kind of stock market equalising mechanisms kicked in here. I did not follow the tumbler, so I can only assume that at this time it was about the following - sellers buy out the Bid, while market makers remove the nearest Ask prices. The exchange's alignment algorithm pushes the Bid closer to the Ask price, with the result that the new market maker sells already at a better price for him. The complete illogism)). In other words, market sellers sell, while market makers create all the conditions for them - they move the price up.

You can look at price movement as a supply and demand ratio, if that's easier for you? economists, lawyers - all go through economic theory... must know what is supply and demand... and it is desirable to see and understand who is selling (bidding on puts) and buying (asking) at the moment and there already understand where there is interest...where supply and demand are equal, where prices are comfortable, and where the low price phase and the high price phase...

here are all the options for price movement:

1.demand decreases, supply increases - leading to a decrease in prices for both the 1st and 2nd factor, so the combined decline in prices will be even greater than from each factor individually.

2.demand increases, supply increases. These factors are mutually compensating, for when the demand increases, the price will increase, and when the supply increases, the price will decrease. In general, the movement of the price will depend on which of these factors is greater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

3.demand goes down, supply goes down. As in case 3, the situation is uncertain. If there is a fall in demand, the price will go down, and if there is a fall in supply, the price will go up. In general the price movement will depend on which of these factors is greater - here is the situation for the pound at the moment... but this is generally due to the fact that there is a new contract coming up. 1515 is our price where as of today demand= supply (that's for example)!!!

4.demand increases, supply decreases. With increasing demand the price will increase, exactly as it will increase with decreasing supply. In the end, the price will rise more than from each factor individually. and this is the situation we have today for the pound on the new contract!!!!! so you think!

But that's just the bare minimum, so you have to read and gain knowledge! that's what I was writing about! It's very interesting when you start to understand.... but you have to come to it... if not, young one, you have to read day and night))))) and if you have money, you'll get all the girls you want...) I'm kidding, of course))

vng_nemo:

That's fucked up. How can you trade with such rubbish in your head?

I'm going out now, I'll tell you when I get back. You know, you can't take offence, just read about the exchange and order matching at least on the cluster-delta website, even though it's not good there either. Better go to the RosBirch site and read everything there, in the original source.

Why should I be offended? That I have explained to you everything here? And you didn't even bother to understand and immediately grabbed your head? Yes, it's not easy the first time - I know! Read it thoughtfully 10-20 times, draw diagrams. Maybe you will get the idea.

What works and what is combined with what - know it or not - please do not make hasty conclusions, eh? Who knows, maybe I understand it better than you!

mmmoguschiy-new:
Why should I be offended? That I've spelled it out for you? And you don't even bother to understand and you go straight to your head? Yeah, it's not easy the first time - I know! Read it thoughtfully 10-20 times, draw diagrams. Maybe you will get the idea.

What works and what is combined with what - know it or not - please do not make hasty conclusions, eh? Who knows, maybe I understand it better than you!

Everything was expected, but this.....