FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1481

Vizard_:

Zhenka... we're just kidding)))

And if you want to get drunk online... there's Article here!))

I know you're all young and naughty...)

artikul:
A trader understands a trader only when he is drunk ))))
now the brainiac peckerwood will give a lecture, there's no need to be hasty...

Lesorub:
the brain-dead woodpecker will give a lecture now, no need to be so harsh...

In your head again: "knock-knock" ?

NCPZ is your best friend. )))

Nestradamus:

And in vain, Strange started out the same way... Gently, gently, he cozied up to new currents found in the vast expanses of the Internet. Every two or three years, I would change the currents of my preferences... True, over the years, softness and tenderness have turned into aggressive rejection of other people's opinions...

Ilyukha listened for a long time with his mouth open, but then it caught his sticks, and now, with a foam at his mouth, Strange and Lumberjack are pouring over each other for a digression from dogmas.

Though their dogmas are from the same wardrobe...

I'm not for sticks...
For bad memory and behaviour)))

Evgeniya Balchin:
I know you're all young and mischievous...)
Do you want old and boring?

Evgeniya Balchin:
I know you're all young and mischievous.)
At 65-75 the man is a berry again...). Mischievous.....

Alexey Busygin:
Great, the analysis exam has been passed!
!!! ))))

Dear Ishim !
Almost everyone is here !
We are waiting for you!
Come !

Vizard_:
I'm not for sticks...
For bad memory and behaviour)))

Yep and I'm not thrilled with the sticks along with the volumes, but I'm not yelling that everyone who doesn't understand my lines is a bare-assed puto-head...

"Let's be friends, boys."

Yury Reshetov:

It's definitely there in immeasurable quantities (if not enough, they'll print more) and always, as opposed to your own pocket.

It would seem a simple task: to move at least part of the money from there and in your pocket. It would seem that you don't need much, because they may not even notice a shortage of a few zeros. And if they do, the printing press will make up for it.

О! Rereading a thousand pages today, I see the INCREDIBLE - Jura is here and he is calm!

All rise and shine!