FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1474

On the Jew the bare-assed man came again. Is it down again?

vaz:
Look at the quid. Are you ready to buy it here and now?

stranger:
Look at the quid. Are you ready to buy it here and now?
No point, the topmost buy is lower. I got the position with a lot of nerves, I even had to pour))).

Vizard_:
Oil in rubles at min. Russia's budget cracks))) How Nabiulina thoughtlessly ploughed the ZVR even to speak of.

I don't feel like it))) The Penders are good... getting their way. We may see Brent below 42 yet. Let's wait and see...

You have a siyu minute view, I am looking at the long term.

stranger:
On audi yesterday we fixed a lot of sales, so the pullback and continuation upwards.

In general, yes - three pairs with audi in work, two are returning to the extremum, audi is actively gaining.

But in the long term the reversal is a done deal, there are increasing limits at all levels. Let it go where it wants, where it turns........I need to finish the barn before the cold weather......no time to keep an eye on the bottom of the trailing tee - the top of the rising grid.....

Alexey Busygin:
You've got the seventh minute overview, I'm putting it into perspective.
Let's talk about the rims.

Vadens:

In general, yes - three pairs with audi in work, two return to extremum, audad is actively gaining.

But prospectively the U-turn is solved, at all levels the limits are increasing. Let it go where it wants, where it turns........I need to finish the barn before the cold weather......no time to watch - bottom of the trawl - top of the growing grid.....

The fan was interesting on the eurik. What shoulders are you trading?

Happy Friday, everyone!

vaz:
The fan was interesting on the eurik. What kind of leverage do you trade?
What I opened when I was a kid, that's what I trade - standard, 1:100.

Sorcerer, I am reminded of rabbits, you show them a carrot and they stare at it without taking their eyes off, they can't even see that the boa constrictor is already biting their tummy))))