FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1483

stranger:
Lyosha, don't keep me in suspense, tell me about the rims.
After those discs, my boss didn't give me a pat on the back. Now I'm afraid of his wrath

Nestradamus:

Yep and I'm not thrilled with the sticks along with the volumes, but I'm not yelling that everyone who doesn't understand my lines is a bare-assed puto-head...

"Let's be friends, boys."

I told you about five years ago that sot... koloputts, etc... = bullshit... and I don't use it)))
That neural networks in a well-known program = bullshit and I don't use it and sent Tolik to mt4 or other instr...
But no one remembers anything)))) So we continue bantering ... Friday))))

stranger: You use sticks, gud, so how about a theory of all this mumbo jumbo...
Lumberjack's got fibs...

Nestradamus:

Leha, it's not customary to respond to poetry (and Koldun used white verse) in prose, especially in the "you're a fool" style.

You should do it in verse, show some class...

I don't have that kind of talent, and the temperature's a little lower today.

Vizard_:
The Lumberjack has fibs...
oh, and that's the right answer!

Lesorub:
Oh, and that's the right answer!
Now... now tell the Old Man what time you put them in and what
and on what conditions you open (or place pending orders) and he will calm down...

Vizard_:
Here... Now tell the Old Man what time you put them in and what
and under what conditions you open (or place pending orders) and he'll calm down...

am I devoid of intelligence???

to teach the monsters of coloputoputopulmonary affairs...

stranger:

You don't get it at all)

You use sticks, good, so give me the theory of all this bullshit instead of dragging charts with your sticks every five minutes. That's what I'm talking about.

But I don't give a shit, if I didn't communicate with people in private, I wouldn't even come here.

Well, where do we go behind the stove...

Strange, I have argued with you many times over volume...you have so not broken my opinion that the true one is not freely available. You've been grazing on fuchs lately, even though you're well aware that this part of the market is purely speculative (one-sided ) and is only 0.1% of the fora volume (that figure - 5 yards a day, you yourself voiced it)... so how can we talk about the objectivity of this analysis?

Gentlemen, please don't argue over nothing... ))

There is no reason to doubt that the Fed Dollar will continue to crush all other currencies next week.

Nestradamus:

Well where are we behind the stove...

Strange, I have argued with you many times over volume...you have so not broken my opinion that the true is not freely available. You've been grazing on fuchs lately, even though you're well aware that this part of the market is purely speculative (one-sided ) and is only 0.1% of the fora volume (that figure - 5 yards a day, you yourself voiced it)... so what conversation can there be for the objectivity of this analysis?

Nah, Nestradamus, you're bad at maths)

The euro futures alone had that figure.

I don't want to convince anyone of anything.

Are you saying that futures in Chicago are traded by suckers?