FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1482

Vizard_:
I'm not in favour of sticks...
For bad memory and behaviour)))

don't judge...

stranger:
I will not discuss anything in this cloaca.
!!! )))

Vizard_:
Ilyusha (daily 36%) and Alyosha (annual 36%) met one day
Ilyusha tells Alyosha: "The secret of riches is... to part with your money easily.
Alyosha gets depressed... and answers through gritted teeth: "I can't meet them.
Standing nearby was Zhenka... in new Louboutins... and she was laughing)))

How do you know what's ringing

Maybe it's not even ringing at all!

Evgeniya Balchin:
Wizard, forget about them... In felt boots already... it's winter))) it's just uncomfortable, I regretted that joke))))... I only wear felt boots:)): the countryside...
When my feet are wide, valenki are not a hindrance. ))

Nestradamus:

Yep and I'm not thrilled with the sticks along with the volumes, but I'm not yelling that everyone who doesn't understand my lines is a bare-assed puto-head...

"Robbers, let's live together."

You don't understand anything at all)

You use sticks, gud, so how about a theory of all this bullshit, instead of dragging charts with your sticks here every five minutes. That's what I was talking about.

But I don't give a shit, if I didn't talk to people in private, I wouldn't even come here.

Alexey Busygin:

How do you know what is ringing

It might not even be ringing at all!

Lyosha, don't keep me in suspense, let's talk about the rims.

charter:
When your feet are wide, valenki are not a hindrance. ))
I don't even know how to react to your message, but one thing is for sure, I don't understand it and even more - it's offensive and unpleasant.... I will definitely NOT write anything else here. You need to know the limits! Bye everyone

Nestradamus:

And in vain, Strange started out the same way... Gently, gently, he cozied up to new currents found in the vast expanses of the Internet. Every two or three years, I would change the currents of my preferences... True, over the years, softness and tenderness have turned into aggressive rejection of other people's opinions...

Ilyukha listened for a long time with his mouth open, but then it caught his sticks, and now, with a foam at his mouth, Strange and Lumberjack are pouring over each other for a digression from dogmas.

Though their dogmas are from the same wardrobe...

))

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't even know how to respond to your post, but one thing is for sure, I don't understand it and even more - it's offensive and unpleasant.... and I'm definitely not going to write anything else here. You need to know the limits!

First of all, I'm drunk.

Secondly, I didn't expect you to read such bullshit ))

Anyway, I apologize for the unseemly prank. I'm sorry.

Alexey Busygin:

How do you know what's ringing?

Maybe it's not even ringing at all!

Leha, it's not customary to respond to poetry (and Koldun used white verse) in prose, especially in the "you're a fool" style.

You should do it with a poem, show some class...

Reason: