FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1226

Опционные уровни (авторские или нестандартные методы)
  • stranger
  • www.forexdengi.com
Самое интересное на начало недели ауди. Лоу текущего и декабрьского контракта находятся на 7110 и 7108 соответственно, соотношение покупатели\продавцы составляет около 20\80%, уровень текущего фьючерсного контракта находится на 7254, там же где то...

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

Do you think that some states can sell oil "quietly" at an undervalued price? Because at the current price, they are screwed, and they always want to eat.)

ISIS sells oil for $20 a barrel to Turkey. They mix it there with "honest" oil and that's it, no end in sight. I don't know why the fuck they don't set our rigs on fire. Without the oil supply, ISIS will die right away.

I was listening to a program and an oil expert said that the daily market is about 10 million barrels. And there are always fluctuations of 1-2 million for various reasons. They cause short-term price fluctuations.

stranger:
So I'm not arguing, the price of any instrument is pure speculation. I can just see it being bought up, but you still need to "justify" the rise, a boost)))
The US Congress did not approve the lifting of sanctions on Iran. So everything remains in place for now.

Read on, young men)

navigator.mt5:
Zogman, you are not even aware of the magnitude of this insignificant share)

tell

stranger:

Read on, youngsters)

Potential EKU's are a dime a dozen right now, just without the notion that they are EKU's.

It's time for the sipi to adjust as well

stranger:

It's time for the sipi to adjust as well

you're going too fast :) you might even bring down the pindosia :)

ps

The euro and the ducks have been going against each other lately...

and there is an opinion that the ducks is going for the sp...

in short it looks good ... the euro up sp= dax down ...

ps

but the EUR - upwards is questionable ....

ps

The news fund is ready for sp fall - like a rate hike will drop sp ....

The Euro is in a downward trend but there is no news backdrop for growth... I dont think it will go up much

ps

tuesday:

06:30AUReserve Bank of Australia interest rate decision32%2%
06:30AUReserve Bank of Australia accompanying statement3
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
  • www.alpari.ru
При работе с календарем событий FXStreet вы можете выбрать те параметры настройки, которые помогут вам при проведении детального фундаментального анализа на рынке Форекс. Посмотрите, как аналитики Альпари используют данные экономического календаря FXStreet для проведения фундаментального анализа. Пример анализа рынков с помощью данных от...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4158612/eurusd-mn1-forexprivate
График EURUSD, MN1, 2015.11.02 01:52 UTC, ForexPrivate, MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, MN1, 2015.11.02 01:52 UTC, ForexPrivate, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: MN1. Брокер: ForexPrivate. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.11.02 01:52 UTC.

Bicus, by the pound, as Koldun said)

Reason: