FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1233

pako:

So they're waiting above 77+.

Can you justify why you are sure they won't be allowed in the beard?

Look at how many contracts there, look at the specification, i.e. the cost of one contract for audi, recalculate through the delta of the futures cost, they buy them virtually for nothing, relatively, of course, but systematically and constantly. Now think how much they earn if the price is there, in terms of money. And think about it yourself.)

Lesorub:

thought...

That's what everyone absolutely cares about.

Lesorub:

thought...

kiwi - level super - entry with short stop ...

what's the idea ?

stranger:
That's what everyone absolutely cares about.

don't do it for everyone............

Lesorub:

thought...

what is the cadre target ? where do you think the turn is ?

Zogman:

don't do it for everyone............

Ohhhhh

Then come on, tell me - what does the screenshot where Ilya opened a buy deal on the moon give you? Why don't we talk more about this bullshit?

Zogman:

what is the cadre target ? where do you think the U-turn is ?

TR 3129

chif TP 9909

EUR 0975

stranger:
Look at how many contracts there are, look at the specification, i.e. the cost of one contract for Audi, recalculate it in delta for the futures price, they buy them for nothing, relatively, of course, but systematically and continuously. Now think how much they earn if the price is there, in terms of money. And think about it yourself.)

77+ premium =0

So, to make a profit, the price has to be above 77+ premium today.

The key word is "if the price is higher"

and if the price doesn't go up, they only lose the premium "virtually for nothing"

If the price goes up to 79 in December for example

Whoever sold them stakes today at 77 will be obliged to secure their contracts at 77

and he doesn't need to?

stranger:

Ohhhhh

Then come on, tell me - what do you get from the screenshot where Ilya opened a buy deal on the moon? Can we talk more about this bullshit?

Gives me that the deal is good and the author's word is worth listening to.

you raise his credibility in my eyes, this particular deal is without motivation so it is unclear what to discuss...

it's the tp that i'm worried about...

i am longing the Kiwi - now (one hour) all currencies are moving in sync

The quid is pushing, the Kiwi has sold off 6730 and 20

i think the stop will be where all other currencies stop (kiwi cad)

stranger:

Oooooo

Then come on, tell me - what do you get from the screenshot where Ilya opened a buy deal on the moon? Can we talk more about this bullshit?

any thoughts on the osce? What about 7150 now?