FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1220

stranger:

Hi there !

Yes, I had no level at 1.0910 (

http://forum.mql4.com/ru/65477/page145#1024011

Thanks !

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум

charter:

Oh, you guys! How greedy you all are. )

It's all about pocket money. It is more important for all of us to have a strong and prosperous state capable of providing and maintaining a decent life for everyone.

I want you to be proud of your country and not afraid to give birth to 10-20 cute boys and girls.

))

Yoptimist you are)))

Now I know the cost of a ban.)

For the word S.-ka, it's a 24-hour ban.

For spam - already more ))))

Thank you!

stranger:

yes, all good, we're slowly stomping on the first resistances on 1123-33

1.0965 is a buy level.)

The euro likes to go to the levels)

And the pound was dragged over the level by the enthusiastic pounders, although I didn't take the forward into account either)

pako:
Wasn't it oil you wanted?

You have misunderstood something.

I wrote that the oil, among other things, is mine, but I don't put it on my bread. I only care about the income the government receives from the sale of my oil.

ratnasambhava:

Why is it so profitable? Isn't it because it is artificially supported at 3600 rbl? And who supports it? Is it not those who really own it? Ordinary people are clearly at a disadvantage here. And better yet, ask the question: who is paying for the banquet? Well, of course, at the expense of itsmany-suffering people (65 roubles/$).

It is very important to understand here that oil prices are determined/managed by the oil futures market. And he who prints (read: draws) dollars is very easily able to manage the futures price trend in the right direction.

charter:

I wrote that the oil, among other things, is mine, but I don't put it on my bread. I only care about the income the government receives from the sale of my oil.

It is very important to understand here that oil prices are determined/managed by the oil futures market. And he who prints (read: draws) dollars is very easily able to manage the futures price trend in the right direction.

Don't sell for dollars

pako:
Don't sell for dollars.

We are in the process of forming an anti-dollar coalition.

Let's trade for national currencies and tell the owners of the typewriter to go fuck themselves).

charter:

Oil prices cannot determine and control themselves, they are determined and controlled. And the mechanisms of management is a tenth matter (in this context). I just wanted to say that you, as a typical representative of this long-suffering multinational people, are not making or may make something out of it (oil), but on the contrary, they are making and will make something out of you with its (oil's) help.
It is as simple as that. Here are two figures: 3600 and 65. The higher the first, the higher the second. The more you kind of have with the first, the more you have with the second.

ratnasambhava:
Oil prices cannot define and manage themselves, they are defined and managed. And the management mechanisms are a tenth matter (in this context). I just wanted to say that you, as a typical representative of this long-suffering multinational people, are not making or may make something out of it (oil), but on the contrary, they are making and will make something out of you with its (oil's) help.
It is as simple as that. Here are two figures: 3600 and 65. The higher the first, the higher the second. The more you kind of have with the first, the more you have with the second.

It is even easier than you think.

Neither bread nor butter became twice as expensive after the dollar rose from 30 to 65 roubles. Yes, of course, both bread and oil have become somewhat more expensive, but this is natural, because the depreciation of bourgeois equipment, on which almost all industry runs, requires bourgeois spare parts.

If you don't want to pay twice as much, don't buy Bourgeois. Buy Russian equipment. Support your own industry. And let this decadent capitalism die.

The dollar was on the brink of bankruptcy in the 80s and only the collapse of the USSR and the Warsaw Pact saved the poor devil from an ignominious end.

Reason: