FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1223

Zogman:

Strange, they say that speculators have increased their longs on the quid, the euro is kaput ?

Where is it written, on the fence?)

Bicus:
There's nothing in there about the Swiss blocking the accounts of non-residents over 5 million.

Are you looking for yourself on this list? They froze non-residents last month or the month before, accounts up to 3 million, residents in mid-October.

But in any case, they are doing it to reduce capital outflows.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Maybe that's what http://m.ria.ru/economy/20151015/1302305637.html meant. Deoffshorisation in short.
Maybe this one too, only it says it differently.

stranger:
I'm in the countryside, but when I'm in town I'll tell you too)))

Yes, as always, analysis and other nonsense about how it's good to live in Russia! Especially to invest!

I don't really watch much either, the telly is occupied by soap operas from NTV and you can't get through.

Alexey Busygin:

Are you looking for yourself on this list? They froze non-residents last month or the month before, accounts up to 3 million, residents in mid-October.

But anyway, they are doing it to reduce capital outflows.

BACK UP WHAT YOU ARE SAYING WITH EVIDENCE. Don't get clever, just provide links. I have already cited: no action by Swiss banks on depositors' accounts.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Maybe that's what http://m.ria.ru/economy/20151015/1302305637.html meant. Deoffshorisation in short.

No, it's not.

First of all, what is in that link is a lie. Again, the Swiss themselves have refuted it.

Secondly, here we are talking about CLOSED accounts for less than 5 million, while this gentleman claims to have LOCKED accounts for more than 5 million, ostensibly to prevent capital outflows. I think the difference between "closing" and "blocking" is obvious.

Alexey Busygin:

As always, analytical stuff and other nonsense about how it's good to live in Russia!

What's wrong with that? Go to Africa for a permanent residence. Or Latin America.

For those who are too lazy to read:http://allinternet.info/others/shvejcarskie-banki-oprovergli-zakrytie-schetov-rossiyan/

"Credit Suisse's press office said that while the bank usually does not comment on client relationships, this time they are forced to publicly deny rumours about the closure of Russian accounts.

"The information that the bank is closing accounts of Russian clients with balances up to $5 million is not true. Neither is it true that the bank applies fees and penalties on accounts with such balances," the bank said in an official statement. Credit Suisse also said it remains committed to serving Russian clients with large or very large capital "who are provided with a wide range of financial services."

So stop spreading the bullshit to the masses.

Швейцарские банки опровергли закрытие счетов россиян
Швейцарские банки опровергли закрытие счетов россиян
  • admin
  • allinternet.info
Банки UBS и Credit Suisse опровергли появившиеся в СМИ сообщения о начале массового закрытия счетов российских клиентов. Финансовые организации заявили, что не вводили никаких ограничений Швейцарские банки UBS и Credit Suisse опровергли появившиеся в СМИ сообщения о начале массового закрытия счетов российских клиентов, активы которых составляют...

EURUSD is up, GBPUSD is down.

Bicus:

What's wrong with that? Go to Africa for a permanent residence. Or lat. America.

I don't know. I don't live in Russia. But judging by your message, it's not very good. If it were good, they would say, well, go to Europe or the States.