FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 610

stranger:
where is your Sensei Idler gone?)
Whose sensei? sent - yes, called bad names - yes, sensei sometimes and very little... and then jameson helped...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

On Monday I'm dumping all available currency into roubles... Rubles are invested further... the secret...

And disappearing until the end of October...

Advice, everyone who has currency look out...

Do you think it's time...

Lesorub:
Whose sensei? sent - yes, called bad names - yes, sensei sometimes and very little... and then jameson helped...
So jamison him more and pour him more often))))

stranger:
So jamison him more and pour him more often)))

first the goods, then the rest...

so is there going to be a Friday night ruckus?

The North has already frightened currency holders (what will the Central Bank do?...?).

Lesorub:

The North has already frightened currency holders (what will the Central Bank do??...)

Yes he did, I've been telling you for a month and a half that the quid is sold, but you don't believe it, a correction.

Lesorub:

The North has already frightened currency holders(what will the Central Bank do??...)

The central bank has already made a lot of money, and now it will go back to dumping currency on the "suckers"...

stranger:
Yeah right he did, I've been telling you since a month and a half ago that the quid is sold but you don't believe me, correction.

Yeah, we don't have that, we have that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssxPKi2Ar0s

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

The Central Bank has already made a lot of money and will be pouring foreign currency back into the "suckers"...

Do you think they are speculating?

forexman77:
Do you think they are speculating?

Nah, they're doing charity work))))

Although mm always have a good profit without lifting a finger) When the quid went up sharply, and the ruble fell, people also sharply dump the ruble for cheap and buy quid for a high price and when the quid falls they will dump it at the same bank for cheap, the Russian business))) But seriously - psychology.

stranger:
They won't understand it, to strike a pose, to wait for weeks and months, what the hell, to walk across a field with a bare butt every day from dawn to dawn, that's the deal)))

I'll sew pants with a tint and go to Yalta...