FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1615

Alexey Busygin:
Now, English gold is on sale, and the drop in price, was predictable.
Do I understand correctly that you are now making huge profits from the predicted fall in gold?
Or as usual - has the mind turned on in hindsight?

vng_nemo

mmmoguschiy-new

Even though I promised not to come in, I'll get into this dispute, you won't hear anything from Lesha, and you won't hear anything from Ilya, they're all about nothing.

In the market, buyers and sellers are always the same, that is, if you sell to someone, someone has bought from you.

Supply and demand is not the actual number of buyers and sellers, because they have always been equally divided.

Supply and demand are intentions.

See the glass and the deals on potatoes.

We sell potatoes from 20 to 10, and at 10 all sellers have satisfied the demand, there are no more sellers willing to sell at this price, there are many buyers willing to buy. The closest seller at 13, he only agrees to sell at this price, there is no one lower. What will happen to the price? It will go up to 13 and there will be a deal.

And this is where the market maker's responsibilities come to mind.

The market is much simpler than all the moves of the Fed, the ECB and other institutions, in order to trade, we just need to know the structure of the market and track the moments when there is an imbalance between supply and demand, shown in the example, and when mm comes into play to meet supply and demand in the moments when there is no counterparty to the deal. That's it. The rest is mere shaking of the air.

In the screenshot on the left is buy, on the right is sell, I drew something wrong in my sleep))))

Guys, do not complicate simple things)

What you see in the feed, the deals done, is only 'our' side, the other side is just implied.

stranger:

Glad you're not leaving us youngsters behind! I'll post a picture later - how I see it all. With the ECB's position in mind

stranger

as experience shows, the faking mm slips its liquidity up and down. it seems to often trade with itself. these moments are not easy to distinguish. i kind of smell it, but of course i'm not sure. and this is after 3.5 years of regular cd classes. it's not so easy....

Lesorub:
tell me, where does the euro turn around?
0.85-0.87.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Glad you're not leaving us youngsters behind! I will post a picture later - the way I see it all. Taking into account the ECB's position

I don't give a shit how you see it or what the ECB's position is, I wrote you and drew you how it is.

What happens when the quid jumps up and there are a lot of people willing to buy it and no one willing to sell it?

Everything. That's all you and anyone else need to know about the market to trade on the plus side.

Where and how to track it, search and think for yourself, of course on the sites of exchanges that publish data on electronic trading and definitely not on sticks.

iIDLERr:

stranger

as experience shows, the faking mm slips its liquidity up and down. it looks like it often trades with itself. it's hard to tell these moments apart. i can kind of smell it, but of course i'm not so sure. and this after 3.5 years of regular cd sessions. it's not so easy....

О. It is.

Take my screen on potatoes, now he is forced to sell at 10 to buyers, and somewhere, for example, at 14, to buy from sellers. And when the market is empty, there's him standing at e.g. 1000 selimit at 11 and 1000 bylimit at 10 and he's chasing the baloney, i.e. spread and commission)

iIDLERr:
0.85-0.87.

What are you telling me for?

both there and there at 1,500 p. stroke...

stranger:

I don't give a shit how you see it or what the ECB's position is, I wrote you and drew you how it is.

What happens when the quid jumps up and there are a lot of people willing to buy it and no one willing to sell it?

Everything. That's all you and anyone else need to know about the market to trade on the plus side.

Where and how to track it, search and think for yourself, of course on the sites of exchanges that publish data on electronic trading and definitely not on sticks.

What an insufferable person you are )))) As much as I try to be discreet - you're just asking for a rant!!! ))

Let's just say you don't give a shit what anyone else draws. Well, that's your right. Nevertheless, what you draw is only understandable to you and you see it as the ultimate truth in the last resort. You don't even think about what and why. I'm trying to understand - even if not for you, but for myself, and for those for whom it may be interesting. You yourself are dreaming to talk about the market and about something more complicated than sticks )))
Reason: