FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1042

Ilya, so was it Eidler who said to draw sticks? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
Ilya, was it Eidler who told you to draw sticks? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Man, you can't get a word out of him, only about bream or mushroom, if anything...

at least you sent him to the net...

Ishim:
The TA is better, the price can go 300-500 pips against the volumes easily, remember how he was sitting in the moon, if it wasn't for the demo, he would have lost the whole thing.
Oh our great holo-ass teacher, what do you know about volumes other than the word itself? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The euro is down....

stranger:
The euro is down....

all right, yesterday's stops though...

above 1340 vacuum so far...

Sticks working at 4 o'clock, TR 1077

stranger:
I don't mean today specifically, in general.
Well, if in general, then yes. But certainly not today.

stranger:

I said about the Euro that sellers should be discounted on the November contract, which will be traded from Monday, and this is just my opinion, which may be wrong, but I will not get into buy or sell until conditions are right for that, while you jump in there 10 times a day, in the Euro, which the bisons are trading. Not funny?)

yes, you're right,
thanks for the breakdown.

If the sellers get discounted then we go down ?

Владимир Жириновский:
Yes, you are right,
thanks for the breakdown.

If the sellers get discounted, then we go down ?

That's pretty much it)

If you want to trade intraday, choose some dead stock, turn on the tape and Level 2, spend a few months wasting your time looking at patterns on the euro price chart and trade your hard-earned money.

stranger:

That's pretty much it)

If you want to trade intraday, choose a dead stock, turn on the tape and Level 2, spend a few months, which you waste, looking at patterns on the euro price chart, and trade your trade.

Where can I download a normal tumblr?

stranger:

That's pretty much it)

Well, you want to trade intraday, choose some dead stock, turn on the tape and Level 2, spend a few months, which you waste, looking at patterns on the euro price chart, and trade your heart out) There will always be the same players on this stock and in a couple of months on the tape and Level 2 you will normally know what they do and what they want, and therefore make money, no big deal.

Here's a "Million Dollar Tip" Remember ....
Reason: