FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1048

Владимир Жириновский:

Thanks for the link )

Yesterday I was talking about 1.1403.

If you look here(on the picture below), then the pull up might be up to ...1.1417

and then 1.1270 (MV in the picture).

Strange predicted 1.1250.

Damn ... If such resources began to appear, it means that the end is coming.

Server, did you use it yourself? You're a programmer, maybe you've already checked its suitability for use from beginning to end.

Thank you!

I have a feeling I'd rather have static data points on the chart, than to have them running around in my head (....).

I'm not a programmer, more of an altruist :). I think we can build a trading system on it, with pauses, either against the crowd or with the crowd. You're right, everything is in the palm of your hand, but KULKL sees it all, that's why we have to put pending orders above or below. He will take a ballast, gather stops, and move the price to the side where the spread is smaller - until the information about who stands where is updated, he will do his job. And it will catch your pending orders. I will check it when I have enough time, just for fun.

Tuma, I was wondering why Vladimir Volfovich and no one else?

Server Muradasilov:
Tuma, I was wondering why Vladimir Wolfovich and no one else?

Why hide?) Maybe it's me.)

Thank you!

stranger:

Register the demo Ninzi ampfutures.com, nothing lags there, put one tape with no size limit, the second with a minimum of 10, the third with a minimum of 30 and you won't need to count anything, and you don't need to count there. You should wait for a normal volume and see how it reacts.

He made no predictions and said that one should not wait for a large pullback in the euro and that it would be foolish to catch it.

Like this

How does the first maximum volume differ from the last one?

Why was the first "normal" one not satisfied?

According to the drawing, there are more asks, it means that they buy this infused volume?

On the Eurosti 1.1250/70 in force? You didn't recalculate it?

Thank you!

Владимир Жириновский:

Why hide?) Maybe it's me.)

(Laughs) Thank you!

Anything's possible :)

Thanks.

stranger:

said that we should not wait for a big pullback in the euro and that it is foolish to catch it.

But nevertheless Myth hinted at selling not earlier than 1.14.

Thank you.

Владимир Жириновский:

How does the first maximum volume differ from the last one?

What's the first "normal" as in not satisfied.

More asks in the figure - so are they buying this infused volume?

Is the Eurosti 1.1250/70 in? You didn't recalculate it?

Thanks!

So, let's see why and why.)

About the euro said - would not sell yet.

Moe may need it.

Many people here use, or rather try to use, the delta cluster. And this is the tape, but I don't understand why Ilya, for example, has it represented only by volume, the bid-ask mode is much more informative. I'm laughing with them all the time. I laugh at them all the time why, they invented a bicycle and sell it to them, cheap, but they sell it. Why, when you can watch it all yourself for free and with a lot more settings.

stranger:

Many people here use, or rather try to use, the delta cluster. And this is the tape, but I don't understand why Ilya, for example, has it represented only by volume, the bid-ask mode is much more informative. I'm laughing with them all the time. I laugh at them all the time why, they invented a bicycle and sell it to them, cheap, but they sell it. Why, when you can watch it all for free yourself and with a lot more settings.

i've spent a lot of time looking at bid-ask. zero output. maybe someone will get it, i'll be happy. delta's on the topic.

what's the toy?