FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1047

Karputov Vladimir, thank you ...

It's not realistic to see a man working ...

stranger:
I don't see the Euro correcting below 1250 yet.

Karputov Vladimir:
Sort it out amongst yourselves, please. The administration has not deleted anything.

What's there to sort out, Sensei is deleting his "masterpieces" again, he's going to a cave in the mountains)

Nestradamus:

I'm thinking 1250 for now, at the weekend I'll try to draw Audi, Euro and Pound.

h
Информер открытых позиций » fxchart.ru - Ваш путеводитель на рынке FOREX
Информер открытых позиций » fxchart.ru - Ваш путеводитель на рынке FOREX
  • fxchart.ru
Первый информер отображает текущее соотношение открытых позиций среди разных брокеров, а второй - среднее значение открытых позиций по этим брокерам. Более подробно можно почитать в статье "Соотношение открытых позиций трейдеров на Forex", которая находится в разделе Секреты прибыльной торговли

So much has been thrown in, so far only the immediate prospects, the pound

Would not buy the Euro, it is unlikely to fall below 1.13, 1.1250 is the maximum, but it is unlikely, it's better to look for buying on corrections.

Audi later.

Audi if it rolls back to 7280-73, I don't expect much more from it.

Anyway, have a smoke)

Come to us, O Great Teacher, how can we do without YOU....

Go and read it, maybe you'll get something into your head, apart from the sticks))))

It's been in my bookmarks for a long time.

http://tradersterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=8372&page=3

Малец - Торговля с графиками и без
Малец - Торговля с графиками и без
  • tradersterritory.com
Уточнение небольшое, Малец. В нынешних версиях TOS на демо стакан не активен. Лента - ради бога, а стакан не работает(ввиду запаздывание котирок на 20 минут) Спасибо, я знаю, к сожалению не работает, но лента и индикатор объема (Volume) пашут как милые, и опционные уровни можно посмотреть, хотя опционные не пользую.

Server Muradasilov:
h

Thanks for the link )

Yesterday I was talking about 1.1403.

If you look here(on the picture below), then the pull up might be up to ...1.1417

and then 1.1270 (MV in the picture).

Strange predicted 1.1250.

Damn ... If such resources began to appear, it means that the end is coming.

Server, did you use it yourself? You're a programmer, maybe you've already checked its suitability for use from beginning to end.

Thank you!

I have a feeling I'd rather have static data points on the chart, than to have them running around in my head (....).

Владимир Жириновский:

Thanks for the link )

Yesterday I was talking about 1.1403.

If you look here(on the picture below), then the pull up might be up to ...1.1417

and then 1.1270 (MV in the picture).

Strange said 1.1250.

Damn ... If such resources began to appear, it means that the end is coming.

Server, did you use it yourself? You're a programmer, maybe you've already checked its usability from beginning to end.

Thanks!

Strange, thanks for the link. But the TOC band in the demo lags (for me it does). And I'd rather watch the static Sizes on the chart, than they run (and count in my mind ....).

You may register a demo at ninzie ampfutures.com, nothing lags there, put one strip with no size limit, the second with a minimum of 10, the third with a minimum of 30 and you won't have to count anything, and there's no need to. You should wait for a normal volume and see how it reacts.

He made no predictions and said that one should not wait for a large pullback in the euro and that it would be foolish to catch it.

It looks like this

Reason: