FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 518

stranger:

On the pound I'm still waiting for 58 first and then we'll see.

Audi to buy more at all times, the limiters are standing)

On the Loon below 29 is the program minimum, and there may be 27 and 25)

Pound, the bitch, twice the limiter did not catch by 3-4 points. It's a shame(((

Interesting picture.

The amount of investment in the US as a % of GDP.

P.S. In 1960 America was the world's biggest creditor.

Now it's the world's biggest borrower.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_international_investment_position

stranger:

Then you have to buy everything against the quid if you look at it that way))))

I am interested in deals from a week to a couple of months, and here you see - the favourite pound is dead)

The deal was like that, they were buying from 1.21g at 5-8 thousand contracts and they were growing, the profit was growing and everything was OK) But at 1.2900-50 they got greedy and bought almost....ugh, a lot, 23500. So tell me, how can they with this baggage lead to a brighter future?)))

on the caddy i voiced...the 2830+-15 zone is the only one i'm interested in so far.

Pound 5515+- interested.

My Egyptian friend, not everything seems to trade)

Ilya, near 5450 the pound has been there three times in the last month, ac what do you want there?

Myth, and what have you forgotten at 5515, there were even more times?)))

stranger:

Ilya, near 5450 the pound has been there three times in the last month, ac what do you want there?

Myth, and what have you forgotten at 5515, there were even more times?)))

i do not want you to teach me how to live, better help me out financially =) (old proverb).

stranger:

Myth, what have you forgotten at 5515, there were even more times?)))

i don't give a fuck about it there ...

Here is everyone's favourite volume profile from last month. About 5450 deals were few, that does not mean there is not enough money, and about 56 deals are more likely to be sales, purely my opinion, I could be wrong, but I think so. Most likely they were selling in bulk from 56 in small amounts, but a lot and often, hence the volume, so who gets cheated?

stranger:

Here is everyone's favourite volume profile from last month. About 5450 deals were few, that does not mean there is not enough money, and about 56 deals are more likely to be sales, purely my opinion, I could be wrong, but I think so. Most likely they were selling in bulk from 56 in small amounts, but a lot and often, hence the volume, so who gets cheated?

I don't care who gets screwed or where...

I think you said that they buy from 1.2900-50 ... And that they will bail... We see 100-150 points above... Is it not considered a profit? I am not picky. I want to understand your thoughts ... 150 pips profit means they expect to close deals or maybe they just want to be greedy?

May you be .58... and me...
Reason: