FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1036

Владимир Жириновский:
OK, then I'll go a little over the edge of the channel to make them believe ))))
1.1225-35 and to the divers ))))

Let me ask you, what channel do you have? Option, energy, space or any other? or TA?
If possible sketch it on a figure.

But according to my assumptions and wishes it is already tuned downwards without the assumed 1.1225.

Thank you !
I think the price reacted to the old level of 1.132, which is good, but not enough. Should be at least 1.135+- to fail. For eur two of the most primitive channels on D1.W1 look. I also have the wishbone set up, and the Euro is just annoying at times.

Lesorub:

the boy said, the boy did...

Respect the sticks, however entering the pound from the border of the channel (-) would have looked a bit prettier.

vaz:
Respect the sticks, however entering the pound from the border of the channel (-) would have looked a bit prettier.

so what's the problem?

show me...

Lesorub:

so what's the problem?

show me...

So and forced to deal with drawings, I thought I did not need it (already wrote how then), okay at my leisure I'll figure it out, do not judge strictly.

iIDLERr:

Respect for the gold. There's not much left.)

vaz:
So and forced to deal with drawings, I thought I did not need it (already wrote how then), okay at my leisure I'll figure it out, do not judge strictly.

well, it's better to see it once...

Fixed all three pairs before the news rush:

vaz:
So, and forced to deal with drawings, I thought I did not need it (already wrote how then), okay at my leisure I'll look into it, do not judge strictly.

So what there to sort out?

Print Screen(Print Screen, or sometimes abbreviated Prt Scr ) press and paste in Paint (or you can press CTRL + V at the same time)
And in Paint is the pencil, or brush.

It is the most primitive graphical editor. This will be enough for this purpose.

or you can right-click on the graphic with the right mouse button and then save it as a PNG image and paste it in the terminal.
You are drawing channels on the chart, you don't need Paint.

Can you do it within an hour?

Thank you!

Lesorub:

well, it's better to see it once...

Fixed all three pairs before the news rush:

Euros are holding sal ???

Sounds to me like it has moved into the down phase.
Thank you!

Tuma, it's still the same Ninja.

Re-read what I wrote the other day on the pound and audi and think where to open good trades, who needs to, of course, the rest are happy to keep racing around the field with their bare feet)

Владимир Жириновский:
you got the sal???

If you ask me, it's going down.
Thank you!

shut everything down except the moon...

what's there to look at?

they'll work it out, what do they want, i'll look back tomorrow...

Reason: