FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1522

stranger:

Server Muradasilov:

Why is it not clear? If Ninja was free, there would be no volumes.

Any paid platform, will broadcast volumes, that's why they are paid. But there's a standard set of tools everywhere.

there are brokers' internal volumes - Barclay's for example

and there are volumes on the futures.

What is the meaning of the phrase"Ninja is out of the question, they have an agreement with the brokers where this platform is available.

what kind of arrangement?

i thought you meant brokers give ninja information about OWN volumes, but that's not the case - as long as there is futures volume.

Vizard_:
Which normal guys have had in mt4 or any other (whatever program they need) for about 10 years now))))

What's the point of putting fish in a bucket?)

Vaughn, adolescents don't even know the suppliers of quotes for Ninzi, they argue where eggs in the fridge come from and think they hatch them))))

Zogman:

there are internal broker volumes - Barclay's, for example

and there are futures volumes.

What is the meaning of the phrase"Ninja is out of the question, they have an agreement with the brokers where this platform is available"?

i thought you meant that brokers give ninja information about OUR volumes, but it's not like that - since there's futures volume.

I may have phrased it wrong.) I meant the broadcast volumes, they don't give us their volumes.

I do not understand how they get this information.)

Информер открытых позиций » fxchart.ru - Ваш путеводитель на рынке FOREX
Информер открытых позиций » fxchart.ru - Ваш путеводитель на рынке FOREX
  • fxchart.ru
Первый информер отображает текущее соотношение открытых позиций среди разных брокеров, а второй - среднее значение открытых позиций по этим брокерам. Более подробно можно почитать в статье "Соотношение открытых позиций трейдеров на Forex", которая находится в разделе Секреты прибыльной торговли

stranger:

Why put fish in the bucket?)

Von, the adolescents don't even know the suppliers of Ninzi's quotas, they argue where the eggs come from in the fridge, they think he's incubating them))))

Ninzuki plumki zawashe love

Speculator:

Truly it will be so...

So far it really is only like that)

Zogman:

What is the meaning of the phrase"Ninja is out of the question, they have an agreement with the brokers where this platform is available"?

i thought you meant that brokers give ninja information about OUR volumes, but that's not the case - since there is futures volume.

stranger:

So far so good)

That's a wait till Tuesday.

stranger:

Why put fish in the bucket?)

Von, the adolescents don't even know the suppliers of Ninzi's quotas, they argue where the eggs come from in the fridge, they think he's incubating them))))

It's like the "bet tomorrow" thing... One blurted it out... others pick up on it.
And then they wonder... why the fuck sometimes kotirs react so strongly))))
It's the same shit... One sells or blurts out something and everyone picks up on it...
You start talking about it... they don't believe it happens)))

Zogman:

i thought you meant brokers give ninja information about OWN volumes, but that's not the case - as long as there is futures volume.