FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 515

Lesorub:

a field, a field, like there's nothing to talk about...

let's talk about women...

What chicks, let's talk about him....

If they throw the lunar below 29, that's where dudes' stops will fly...

And they will)

Anatoli Kazharski:
If the attic is leaky, it's no use hammering it down. ))
Anatoly, why are you provoking me? You'd better tell me - are you offended by me or not?

stranger:

If they throw the lunar below 29, that's where dudes' stops will fly...

But they will.)

you mean the EURUSD? 29? Hmm.

What should we expect today?

Lesorub:

so about the eura at 1.07... already told, don't you believe...

lunya at 3244 - also no...

we are not mature enough to talk with the Old Man )) In order to mature we need to speak his language. I'm just learning the alphabet))

stranger:
Come on, tell me, what should I ask you, maybe you're pulling a dried frog's leg in the morning and kamlashing))))

It's hard to call it jumping around, but again, I can't say with 100% certainty where the market will go in the next week or two - the way you do - I can't! I can only guess. I can only see the general direction. I try to trade based on this general direction. If I make a mistake, I correct myself accordingly.

Lesorub:
I'll listen to the sticks - they won't cheat...
By the way, I'm becoming more and more convinced that sticks are also a great subject!!! but you have to perfect it ;)

mmmoguschiy-new:
By the way, I'm becoming more and more convinced that sticks are also a great subject!!! but you have to perfect it ;)
Any pattern is a great thing if you get it right.

Why do you have to expect something new every day? You sold everything against the quid, now you're buying, a correction is underway, so don't go upwind until it's over.

Vasily, how long have you been here?)) USDCAD

At 1.29 the fools have bought so much, they finally saw what they should buy))), so they cannot resist the bullying)

Reason: