FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1031

Ishim:
You should have just said you were an Arab sheik and lived near London ))))
Greetings! Going straight to the clean-up's not good. The situation has to be sorted out. The only question is how the wheels work. Give me the link if you wrote it. It feels like your trade always starts at the border of the channel. If the channel is not broken through and you have no stops, you're done. You are only thinking along the dashes. If you play with the trend and volumes in the zone like that, it is even worse. Why take a risk at these points. There is the sense to take the risk and bet against the huge mass of traders, while against the trend in the unbroken channel there is virtually no point. Explain the gimmick.

Ishim:
But there are counter locks at 125 pips, 1/5 of the movement goes against all predictions. (huge masses... - sitting quietly Odin and analysing the price)

Ishim ! Hi there !

What is the Euro figure? A picture if you can.

I see that the Euro is stuck (neither up nor down).

Thanks !

There is a possibility that we will start to raise rates and then realise that we have misjudged the strength of the economy and the rate of inflation. In order to get the economy back on track, we will have to cut interest rates back to zero and maybe even resort to unconventional tools such as quantitative easing.
Speech by Charles Evans, Governor of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Wisconsin
déjà vu or just a rake
Американская экономика самая худшая…если не считать все остальные
Американская экономика самая худшая…если не считать все остальные
  • inosmi.ru
28 сентября президент Бразилии Дилма Русеф своей речью открыла заседание Генеральной Ассамблеи ООН в Нью-Йорке, в ходе которого в зале на 1 898 мест выступили почти две сотни лидеров. Но самые важные выступления последних двух недель — наиболее содержательные, актуальные и значимые для всего мира — прозвучали не в Нью-Йорке, а в Массачусетсе и...

Ishim:
but there are counter locks at 125 pips, 1/5 of the movement goes against all predictions. (huge masses... - I sit quietly Odin and analyse the price).
The lock does not always save. Entry and exit are much more important-agreed. Chances are, I've been friends with a whole two times. I wanted to understand the principle of getting in and out. I realised that it's most likely a graphical method, but not lifts and channels .

iIDLERr:
There is a possibility that we will start to raise rates and then realise that we have misjudged the strength of the economy and the rate of inflation. In order to get the economy back on track, we will have to cut interest rates back to zero and maybe even resort to unconventional tools such as quantitative easing.
Speech by Charles Evans, Governor of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Wisconsin
déjà vu or just a rake.
I understand they benefit from the constant hype around raising rates. If a simple word of mouth can make themselves and their friends a lot of dough. I already think they will not raise anything at all this year (they know it themselves), but they will make even more noise.

Shall we try it? (after yesterday...):

sticks formed into a buy, want a pullback after the move...

and that's... pound:

capital for a day...

Sensei, a lock is for the underdeveloped. What did you say on the euro? )))))

Lunya don't touch it in the bay, they'll rip the peeper off)

Lesorub:

Shall we try it? (after yesterday...):

sticks formed in the buy, want a pullback after the move...

5370-75, support 5280 and 5235, this is to where it's best to buy from if given, and in general it's all vanity, would buy downstairs and not run around the field with the Great))

In the neighbouring villages in the disco do not go, especially with him)))).

Reason: