FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1029

stranger:

I just guessed it)))

Barabashkin, what's that???

Lucky, you're a frat boy...

and a kiwi:

In the highlighted box is the language of the current forum section. In addition to Russian, there are 5 other languages available in the drop-down list (just hover your mouse over the box and a drop-down list will appear).

stranger:
Maybe I will disappoint you, but most probably all pairs will close the week with a small deviation from the current levels, GBP 53-5350, AUD around 7150-80, EUR around the current levels, maybe 50 pips higher. But it's just a fairy tale, like Koldun says.)
Judging by the calendar, the pound will not be quiet tomorrow and the day after.

Karputov Vladimir:

In the highlighted box is the language of the current section of the forum. In addition to Russian, there are 5 other languages available in the drop-down list (just hover your mouse over the checkbox and a drop-down list appears).

Oh, finally)))

What was Sensei banned for?)

I mean, they used to announce that he was banned for so-and-so for so-and-so. We can't go on without our Great Master.

stranger:

I just guessed it)))

Barabashkin, what's that???

He'll make you pickle garlic and lard.

Now, kids, about audi, for a month I watched as they bought call options contracts higher than 77 for a ridiculous price of 6-12 pips, bought from 1000 to two about once a week, when the price went up, and therefore the premium, a hundred or two were fixed, I assume in order to recoup the price paid for them. I.e., these contracts were literally given to the holder for free, now there are almost 20000 of them, which is a lot for audi ah..... The expiry date is December, but as these are American options, they or part of them can be exercised at any time, I observe. Here and think - who is it so clever and in such quantities) delta for them about 0.33, ie, it corresponds to 700 futures contracts.

Ishim:
you should have just written that you are an Arab sheikh and live under London ))))
Master, YOU are back.

hello people... what's going on here? =)

stranger:
Now, kids, about audi, for a month I watched as they bought call options contracts higher than 77 for a ridiculous price of 6-12 pips, bought from 1000 to two about once a week, when the price went up, and therefore the premium, a hundred or two were fixed, I assume in order to recoup the price paid for them. I.e., these contracts were literally given to the holder for free, now there are almost 20000 of them, which is a lot for audi ah..... The expiry date is December, but as these are American options, they or part of them can be exercised at any time, I observe. Here and think - who is it so clever and in such numbers - delta for them about 0.33, ie, it corresponds to 700 futures contracts.
You must be competent and in such quantities...

stranger:
Now, kids, about audi, for a month I watched as they bought call options contracts higher than 77 for a ridiculous price of 6-12 pips, bought from 1000 to two about once a week, when the price went up, and therefore the premium, a hundred or two were fixed, I assume in order to recoup the price paid for them. I.e., these contracts were literally given to the holder for free, now there are almost 20000 of them, which is a lot for audi ah..... The expiry date is December, but as these are American options, they or part of them can be exercised at any time, I observe. So, think about it - who is it so smart and in such quantities) Delta on them about 0.33, ie, it corresponds to 700 futures contracts.
The Aussie Central Bank (it will discount them at the average price)