looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 9

TheXpert:
Why would a hft-shaver need you with your small amounts?

for example, to test your (hft-savvy) strategies on other people's money.)

I have an old strategy that used to work, no volunteers ))

Mikalas:

Prival-2.

Show me the certificate, then I will believe that YOU are not "pouring".

I can certainly, I'll post it below (attached to the post). I'm quite an old forum member, my previous nickname is Prival(was quite well known on the 4th forum).

Well the first "certificate" here on the forum participation in the first ATC championship in 2006

32nd place, the robot made 15% in three months here's the link

The certificates will be attached, but for me personally they are not so important, it's not an indicator that a man can trade profitably.

Отчеты Prival - Automated Trading Championship 2006
  • www.mql5.com
Отчеты Prival - Automated Trading Championship 2006
Files:
icir_1.jpg  177 kb

Prival-2:

No, of course not. The placement is right herehttp://www.micex.ru/services/technicalaccess/colocation

what protocol I'm not even interested in. There is a special programmer who understands all these protocols very well. His task is to quickly give me the data I need for analysis and execute the command my part of the program generates. I am responsible for the logic of work, for the trading idea. He is responsible for its implementation. There are API and self-written libraries, I simply plug them into C# and write the logic of work + advise what is required, sort of a ToR.

S#.API - StockSharp is taken as a sample

Cool!

TheXpert:
And why would an hft player need you with your small sums?

I can make a large sum, but you won't be able to work with large sums. tchk.

partner83:

I can make a large amount, but you won't be able to open and close at the price you need to open and close the trade to make a profit. tchk

i.e. you are only offering money. It's been explained to you for 9 pages that it's not interesting for HFT. Look for other traders. HFT you have nothing interesting to offer... tchk ))

Prival-2:

I can certainly, I'll post it below (attached to the post). I'm quite an old forum member, my previous nickname was Prival(was quite well known on the 4th forum).

Well the first "certificate" here on the forum participation in the first ATC championship in 2006

32nd place, the robot made 15% in three months here's the link

The certificates will be attached, but for me personally they are not so important, it's not an indicator that a man can trade profitably.

I meant the certificate of the exchange for the software you use

You are a true friend

Nothing works, THEN there is NOTHING to offer!

Mikalas:
I meant the exchange certificate for the software you use

I see what you mean. It's not my concern. I wrote above, there is a person who is responsible for it. Or rather, there is a whole code of them sitting there ))))

And gave a link that is based on http://stocksharp.com/products/api/. Ask them for these certificates.

Z.I. So for the record as I remember there is no discussion of other software