looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 15

liagold:
I'm sorry for intruding on your deeply intellectual thread.

Well, maybe not all of them. You've been given advice. There's a good service called "Signals" here, read about it. If you don't understand something, ask.

It's designed for just such tasks as you mentioned.

"Prival-2:

Well, maybe not all of them. You've been given advice. There's a good service called "Signals" here, take a look and read about it. If you don't understand something, ask.

It's made for just such tasks as you mention. "

Greetings. It's not interesting without you in this thread.

Did you really tell the investor to fuck off? I read your post at the beginning of the thread.

Everything with them is so hopeless... a dead end.

tt455:

There is a type of people who are used to getting anything they want for money. They treat people like dirt...dirty money is vile.

I'm not looking for money in management, what I have is enough.

It comes to mind, there's a cartoon on the subject. In the doldrums of the 1990s and early 2000s there were cases of traders disappearing.

So think about what you are doing. Personally, I am sure that a good trader does not need money.

Prival-2:

There is a type of people who are used to getting anything they want for money. They treat people like dirt...dirty money is vile.

I'm not looking for money in management, what I have is enough.

It comes to mind, there's a cartoon on the subject. In the doldrums of the 1990s and early 2000s there were cases of traders disappearing.

So think about what you are doing. Personally, I am sure that a good trader does not need money.

Some strange people who create such themes. one looking for a partner, the other (liagold) is also looking for a trader to manage the account. so what? offer their services, there is a gain of 100 to 400%.monitor the work is, there are reports, but in response silence. so why then create such themes?

dmitriikul:
Some strange people who create such themes. one is looking for a partner, the other (liagold) is also looking for a trader to manage the account. so? offered their services, there is a growth from 100do 400%.Monitoring is, there are reports, but in response silence. so why then create such themes?
Why do you need it all, just start with one dollar and take all the money in the world, what is the problem?

I answer your question. you will not get a million, brokers will interfere with this in every way. so if you do not get cheeky, but find investors and escalate their securities from a small amount and withdraw small profits gradually, there is a chance that the broker will not notice you.

Who's stopping you from withdrawing your profits gradually ? Then you can start with ten dollars.

Stasikusssss:

Who's stopping you from withdrawing your profits gradually ? Then you can start with ten dollars.

Is it better to withdraw 1,000 a month or to withdraw it 10 times?