looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 5

Edic:
Yeah, and you get to the level that a bigger puppeteer needs - that's where you'll be taken. ) But there are a lot of interesting algorithms that can be implemented. The most "hackneyed" one is pumping.
What method is so interesting? ))

Interested in Trust, looking for traders

mmmoguschiy:
what is such an interesting method? ))

Oh shit!) Googling some jocks.)

Pumping or, more commonly, PAMP - it says here -http://ru.bitcoinwiki.org/%D0%91%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B8 in definitions

Pamping is the planned "inflating" of the course to provoke hamsters to "panic buy"

/// and on this "panic buy" - you close your longs / (and on panic sell - shorts).

Биржи — Bitcoin Wiki
Биржи — Bitcoin Wiki
  • ru.bitcoinwiki.org
Биржи криптовалют - это место, где люди обменивают одни криптовалюты на другие, либо на основные мировые валюты (доллар, евро, рубли, юани). Это второе место, где их можно получить после майнинга и, на данный момент, первое место, где их можно потратить. Благодаря высокой волатильности криптовалют, большинство людей используют их для...

Omg... The forum is getting shallow, though.

Using a wiki written by hamsters for hamsters as an information resource...

Pamping and pamping can't be distinguished...

it's not shoaling, it's growing, that's why it seems so naive)

read your (and not just your) old posts on the four

TheXpert:

Omg... The forum is getting shallow, though.

Using a wiki written by hamsters for hamsters as an information resource...

Pamping and pamping can't be distinguished...

Except we're not puppets) yet.... And we already know more than a simple trader needs for usual trading (fill-split). And it does not matter how you call it - the main thing - the essence.

Searching for information on pumping and doll forums - came across - Pussy Pumping. Oh my gosh! Before I clicked on the link - thought it was a new puppeteering strategy

partner83:

looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system

1. Find people with the necessary competence and education (start-up)

2. Give a scholarship, give technical access to the full history of the stack and trades (investment)

3) Be patient and nurture them into professionals (investment)

4. Profit? Not a sure thing.

What's the other way around?

Money is primary when there is no effective HFT (go through points 1, 2, 3)

Money is secondary when there is an effectively working HFT (and what to offer such people? how to interest them?)

From experience I know that when there is (provable) effectively working HFT (not necessarily HFT), investor will be happy with 5-10% of income, with an investment threshold of six figures in $ (if you need to buy more equipment, invest in accounts, some points in the model to refine and so on).

I don't know about now, but a few years ago (a private conversation with one of the former top managers) at Otkritie it was possible to get financial and technical support, with HFT with high returns (from 6% a day).

No one will give you money in Trust for 90 - 95% of the income for the benefit of the trader. It is you who will be offered 5 - 10% of your income for your work.

partner83:

Go look for an investor who will give you 95% of the profits. Good luck with that. What's the big deal? Bring him to the forum, we will shake your hand.

You seem to have failed to understand what the HFT trader has to offer, while there are very good messages on the branch above. Those who understand the business...

If you think that the money is everything, I'll share my personal experience, and personally sent the investor who offered 80% to me and 20 to him. I started out the same way as you did, he had bundles of money sticking out of his pockets and offered ANY money for management, ANY amount, on condition that 20% goes to me and 80% to him... I was ready to give 80% to me and 20% to him, just to take part in it.

Not understanding the main thing, money is not important here, what do I need to use them to wrap a toilet....

We need infrastructure, we need colocation. You need the abolition of brokerage commissions, you need a market maker, which would reduce the commission paid to the stock exchange ...

Can you offer this? If so, the profit is 50/50.

If you can not, then go ahead, to the sites of PAMM accounts, take and invest. If a lot of money, spread out a little bit to all. A million to the first hundred.... and then sit back and pray.

S.I. Many people want to get addicted to HFT, there is a long line, we are not looking for investors, they come to us. They just offer them money. As if we are beggars...

So, as an example of how HFT works http://habrahabr.ru/post/146380/

According to my information, one "investor" was taught to be smart when he bailed on an HFT developer because he didn't want to share the profits. He (the trader) washed his hands of it... and walked away. But at one point, just 2 minutes of trading and the "investor" realized his mistake...very well.

Сбой робота на бирже ММВБ-РТС
Сбой робота на бирже ММВБ-РТС
  • habrahabr.ru
Забавный случай произошёл 21 июня на срочном рынке FORTS объединенной биржи ММВБ-РТС, о нём написал в своём блоге один из участников рынка Сергей Романчук (начальник дилингового центра Металлинвестбанка). Начиная с 18:00 развернула бурную активность некая автоматизированная торговая система, которая начала с бешеной скоростью покупать фьючерсы...