looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 14

liagold:
Why not share your investment practices :) maybe someone will find them useful ...
Vitaly, aren't you mistaken about the forum? You need a forum like ru.tv, where two sheep are giving each other a buzz.

There you go, it looks like Vitaly himself is under that username. Advertising "with a woman's face" is a good move.

tt455:
There you go, it looks like Vitaly himself is under that username. The female-face ad is a good move.
you should've worn a thong at the car wash - 100% success.

Looks like we're all fools here, sorry for intruding on your deeply intellectual thread

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42223 there's already a whole branch here with self-promotion
Ищу трейдеров для управления счетами
Ищу трейдеров для управления счетами
  • www.mql5.com
В последнее время серьезно заинтересовалась форексом, но сама торговать не могу, вернее могу - но нестабильно, постоянно думаю о деньгах, чего категорически делать не рекомендуется. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

What is Tester Agent? Where can I download it?

liagold:
I'm looking for traders to spread the money around, to reduce the risks. So far one has the money, I want two more. I need professionals, can you recommend someone? I'd really appreciate it.
Give it to me. And run from Berezhny. He's a sucker.

Edic:
Give it to me. And run from Berezhny - he's a sucker.
He won't. You see She is interested in constancy, not in occasional shots.

tt455:
She won't. You see She is interested in consistency, not random shots.
Better my occasional shots than Berezhnovsky's "at half past six"). And if she also wants to look before using - that's right sent - IN SIGNALS! ) / Or PAMM.

Some people know how to make money - others are looking for it all the time, so post your addresses, passwords and they will come to you to wash your laundry...the green men... It's like a movie about Haakktabych... Or cheese in a mousetrap)))