looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 4

Do you understand the risks an investor takes when putting money into a HFT? you forgot about requotes, time delays when opening and closing orders, the widening of the floating spread.

Not only is there no money to be made, there is money to be lost.

partner83:

Do you understand the risks an investor takes when putting money into a HFT? you forgot about requotes, time delays when opening and closing orders, the widening of the floating spread.

Not only is there no money to be made, but there is also money to be lost.

you're interesting,

You put an ad for a kung fu master and then you write to them: "I hope you understand that you can break your nose and not only by doing kung fu".

partner83:
Shame on you "honourable", I will ask you for "inadequacy" to remove yourself from this thread - https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/edic Works:I'm a housewife. Working wife...............)

Ahahaha)) Don't crap your pants in shame, okay?

If you'd seen what I had written earlier in the "about me" section, you'd have died)) It's good that I removed in time - did not take a sin)).

And what does my profile have to do with the subject of the branch?

Go look for an investor who will give you 95% of the profits. Good luck with that. What's the big deal? Bring him to the forum, we'll shake your hand.

partner83:

Go look for an investor who will give you 95% of the profits. Good luck with that. What's the big deal? Bring him to the forum, we will shake your hand.

I am not the one who needs an investor) and the HFT-trader needs one. Let me explain.

The market situation that an HFT robot needs to enter into a position is just a matter of time, and besides, at the price the robot needs when that situation occurs, the supply is limited and very low, and certainly not infinite. It is not infinite. As a rule HFT robot accumulates deposit size optimal for trading rather quickly and extra money that can't be used in trading robot is either withdrawn or invested in another, not HFT algorithm with higher liquidity ceiling.

Google what market depth is and why the table has numbers instead of infinity signs - then everything will become clearer.

Edic:

It's not me who needs an investor), and an HFT trader certainly doesn't need one. Let me explain -

The market situation required for the HFT robot to enter a position is simply of short duration, besides at the price the robot needs when that situation occurs - the supply is limited and very small, especially not infinite. It is not infinite. As a rule HFT robot accumulates deposit size optimal for trading rather quickly and extra money that can't be used in trading robot is either withdrawn or invested in another, not HFT algorithm with higher liquidity ceiling.

Google what market depth is and why the table has numbers instead of infinity signs, then it will become clearer.

Here we come straight to such a denied by some individuals notion as Puppetry

. And seriously - having hit the liquidity ceiling at this level you can start to move the price wherever you want.

mmmoguschiy:

But seriously - once you hit the liquidity ceiling at this level, you can start to move the price wherever you want
Yeah, and you move it to the level that a larger puppeteer wants - that's where you get "taken". ) But there are many interesting algorithms that can be implemented. The most "hackneyed" one is pumping.

dimeon:
Dude wants forex and other markets. I do not understand why he is looking for it here. For forex for RAE one should use the terminals of real brokers. I do not know such brokers on MT5. On MOEX - yes you can, but the 5 ms delay that gives the bridge MT5 -> Plaza II will not be competitive with robots trading with Plaza II.

Greetings

Swiss jurisdiction with mt5 (banks), no longer an indicator)?

Write in more detail

partner83:
You should write more info.
All trading conditions can be improved by coming to the head office, sometimes they are very happy to make concessions, sometimes you have to haggle for an hour and a half.