looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 11

Going_Crazy:

Spring escalation

(High frequency robot (HFT), made around 2,000 trades a day).

Selling robot_uralpro code

I read the description and laughed. )

Everyone is well aware that no one has a profitable system. Everyone who has one is in Cyprus, not on the forums.

partner83:

looking for a partner with a high frequency trading system

send offers to internal mail (login partner83)

Is 83 the number/number of your partnership(s) or your year of birth?

(The robot is high frequency (HFT), making around 2000 trades a day).

I'm not surprised. Once a long time ago I don't remember why, probably to determine my forex tactics. I assembled my equipment, registered macros on TradeStation and started to work on Sim account.

Initially I had 200000 on my account. After a couple of days I increased the number of my trades to 1000 and was earning 100000 per day. I was trading without any robot and indicators, I was not even using any strategy. The funny thing is this. Used to have a TradeStationbroker about 6 years ago. There was a single price without Bid Ask and executed orders on Sim at one average price. And I used to make trades on the same limits.

Well even with the current conditions with a 2 point limit slippage . I guess there's still money to be made.

You're already torturing the man. So he wants to buy a trading system. If he has a normal desire, sell it.

R0MAN:

Is 83 the number/number of your partnership(s) or your year of birth?

R0MAN:

83 is the number/number of your partnership(s) or your year of birth?

it is a number. you can register partner2015 if you want. any free login.

partner83:

"high frequency trading system" as you write - is it HFT?

For the partner83.

How do I see it???

A trading system???

If we have control over the client's account (We know how much he earns), we write any colourful indicator. Connect it to the DLL ? Which controls the signals. Broker traders work 24 hours a day. With experience and time they manage (in an automated system of course) the signals that are executed on the client workstation.

All this means that the robot itself is a beautiful shell.

There are many such systems, the only problem is the ability to connect to such a broker???

I think he corresponded in private with someone and got through to him, or maybe he's already been cleaned up here.

ZS: And in general, he's strange, and a strange profile and his behavior is strange

papaklass:
I thought I'd missed the "showdown" here. :)
13:38 local time, there's still a message from him, which means he hasn't been in a bath yet

Yura3512:

Regarding // all pairs are correlated with each other//. I think this is a mistake, but if you wish, yes.

don't twist the text. I wrote EVERYTHING!!!