I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 48

Integer:
Well, if you don't have the brains to read the answers and understand them, sure.

Does it really hurt your eyes?

Oh, man... instead of something to the point, it's a barnburner topic.

I'm not herding pigs with you, you brain-dead pusher.

That's terrible. I can see why the arbitrage rate is so high.

Yoschik:
That's awful. I can see why the arbitration rate is so high.

Normal.

Drowning such a thread without bans causes a subconscious feeling of dissatisfaction with the incompleteness of the process.

We need logical completion. All participants to the ban and the topic to be demolished.

Since the administration did not immediately send this thread away, it must have been that someone had something to explain, or was given the right to get to the truth. It turns out that the process of understanding is very painful for some people. But that's the way it is, there's nothing you can do about it.

Integer:
Since the administration didn't send this thread straight away, I guess the point is that someone needed to explain something, or was given the right to get to the truth. It turns out that the process of understanding is very painful for some people. But that's the way it is, there's nothing you can do about it.

Why did you have to do it straight away?

There was a problem.

Now the rules have been changed.

It's no longer a problem.

Integer:
It turns out that the process of understanding is very painful for some people. But that's the way it is, there's nothing you can do about it.

Ambiguous.

Contender:

Ambiguous.

Yeah, for the very... with a painful process.

Yoschik:

Why did you have to do it straight away?

There was a problem.

Now the rules have been changed.

It's no longer a problem.

The rule changes are for the legally-minded. There are other sides to the question - just "why? Along the way, a few more questions arose, the answers to which some did not want to understand.

Contender, why don't you explain to me what it is you don't like? Go ahead and speak up, don't be shy.

Yoschik:

The problem is gone.

The problem is still there. The MCs are afraid of insolent customers but at the same time cultivate even more insolent performers. Genius.

Here's an example