I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 53

Integer:
There is no guarantee that the client will be penalised on the contractor's first order. That is why the client has to have some funds if he has to pay a fine.
Well, don't give him a hard time. Or to chat in a pinch. Fees for posts is a separate topic )

Integer:
You could do that. It would make it more difficult for new members to join the jobbers' ranks. Do the job organisers need this, or maybe they have a different policy?
There are plenty of performers out there, one of them is more beautiful than the other, one even worked for food once.)

sanyooooook:
There are plenty of performers out there, and one even worked for food once.)
If they freeze 5% of the food, they'll need a fridge.

TheXpert:

A freeze on arbitration of the same amount on both sides.

But on the other hand, the arbitration rate will probably go down considerably

I was a customer too. I was stood up and cheated out of $1.75. Give the money back!) I didn't like being a customer, so I became a programmer).

It's the pervasive influence of the Maidan.)

Yoschik:
If you freeze 5% of your food, you'll need a fridge
that's the details.)

papaklass:

Read the job tab:

Orders for development of trading software

Do you know MQL4/MQL5 quite well? Are you familiar with all niceties of trading on financial markets? Start executing orders for the traders on the largest automated trading marketplace. The Rules of the service protect the interests of the Applicant and the Customer - the order amount is automatically reserved from the Customer's account, and any disputes are resolved through arbitrage.

The well-though-out step-by-step procedure helps to agree on all items of an order and guarantees the payment for the work done!

Highlighted by me.

And how did these RULES protect the customer in this situation. Simply put - "Service" cheated the customer for money. And already 53 pages some figures are looking for more or less logical reasoning. Swindle, from the fact that it is "correctly" argued, does not cease to be a swindle! But judging by the statements, not everyone understands it.

HERE, NORMAL HUMAN LOGIC!!!

DEAR MR. PROGRAMMERS, WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE PUNISHMENT FOR THE CUSTOMER WHO WROTE (PERHAPS DUE TO ITS TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS) THE IMPOSSIBLE TASK SHOULD BE - AN INITIAL REFUSAL TO PERFORM SUCH A TASK.IF YOU ACCEPTED SUCH A TASK, IT MEANS THAT YOU WERE JUST AS DELUDED ABOUT ITS FEASIBILITY.

IF IN DOUBT - CHECK WITH THE CUSTOMER, YOU ARE SO CLEVER, AND HE IS AN ORDINARY MAN!

kylinar2012:

Don't use caps, you'll get banned.

By the way, does this forum have annals? I think the phrase "abusive TK" deserves a record :)