I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 21

Armen:

Don't get all worked up...

We don't need you getting banned yet.

It's just that what the starter posted wasn't his line, admit it.

Let him post it himself, instead of saying "I agree". What's stopping him from copying and pasting?

That's a misdirection.

Just like the story about the client somehow making sure the contractor understood the terms of reference.

Then we are forced to discuss whether the client has read all the articles on the forum about the relationship with the service and the contractor

Then we will discuss whether he has understood the articles correctly, whether he has a good command of Russian to confirm that he has understood what we have read.

Then - can he prove it with documents?

That's it, no more sign of where any work is on the side?

kylinar2012:
That's it, there's no sign of any more, where's the work on the side?
Now they'll probably ask for a blood oath, notarized in seven languages, in front of the pope.

Yoschik:
Now they will probably ask for a blood oath certified by a notary in seven languages in the presence of the Pope.
Each page has page numbers on the top and bottom to show that the entire page has been copied.

kylinar2012:
That's it, there's not a single other sign, where's the work on the side?

The discussion of the first performer's work was outside the service (not in his history), the correspondence by email with the second performer at least (the final email was reported by you).

The offer to use the email was yours. You didn't really read the rules either, as you pointed out in the correspondence.

Candid:
The client brings money and, by definition, is unprofessional. The contractor earns money and has to be a professional. It is a buyer-seller relationship and MQ in this case "market administration". Are you saying that it would be more useful for the market to require a licence from the buyer rather than the seller?

And from the customer too. Otherwise, customers will tear up the whole market with their right to know nothing and their right to violate anything, because they are "buyers".

And you confuse the customer, for some reason shifting to the buyer. It is not a buyer of a finished product, but a full participant in the work of mutual non-guaranteed achievement of the result of a unique task. And there is an onus on the customer to facilitate the process. And the result is not guaranteed in at least 10% (according to our statistics) of cases.

Renat:

The discussion of the first performer's work was outside the service (not in his history), the correspondence by email with the second performer at least (the final email was reported by you).

The offer to use the email was yours. Rules, too, you have not particularly read, as indicated in correspondence.

What about the first one? There are no complaints about him, except for the fact that he's a blabbermouth.

The man got paid because of the second one. The correspondence with the second one is in full.

he was not offered an address (just in case).

all also have a skype in their profiles-is this also a violation? or everyone who has a skype is automatically accused of side talks?

for the rules - i have not read them, but i have not violated them, have i? Or do you know all codes (criminal code, code of criminal procedure, and so on) by heart? Or they fine here not for violation of rules but for failure to read them? (as long as the cops don't get wind of it).

Sorry for the insistence, I was just planning on using this service too... and for me, even 5 quid isn't too much.

Renat:

The offer to use email was yours. Rules, too, you have not particularly read, as indicated in the correspondence.

Renat,

please tell me, what mechanisms do you have to punish the developer if he cancels the job (financially)? Can you withdraw money from his profile account? What if he doesn't have it?

The point here is that in the current implementation of the service, you can, and always do, withdraw commissions/fines, etc. only from the money that was frozen when confirming the TOR, and this is always the customer's money.

In addition, in this particular case, the developer himself clearly and unambiguously pointed out that he asked to terminate the application in the CUSTOMER'S favour, what other arguments are needed?

Renat:

And from the customer too. Otherwise, customers will tear up the whole market with their right to know nothing and their right to violate anything, because they are "buyers".

And you are confusing the customer by somehow shifting to the buyer. It is not a buyer of a finished product, but a full participant in the work of mutual non-guaranteed achievement of the result of a unique task. And there is an onus on the customer to facilitate the process. And the result is not guaranteed in at least 10% (according to our statistics) of cases.

because a service is bought. the result may not meet expectations. but the service itself must be provided, right?

Renat:

The offer to use the email was yours. Rules, too, you have not particularly read, as indicated in correspondence.

I wrote in Russian that with the first performer was not the final letter, and the ONLY letter. I DID NOT NEGOTIATE WITH HIM, DID NOT PROVIDE TERMS OF REFERENCE. One of the users on the first pages wrote that he knows this man as an inadequate.

Here is a copied letter of this man in messages, in the profile:

I will do it no problem $15.
I write any scripts, indicators
I write any kind of scripts, indicators, EAs for mql5.

Skype benptz

Email benptz2@yandex.ru

h

When to start ?

Here is my reply:

Hello,

I am happy with the price, start as you see fit.

If all goes well, I will need another advisor, which will work on the Renko.

My e-mail kylinar2012@yandex.ru, if something - to clarify, there is also skype (but I practically do not use it).

Then I will wait for messages from you, good luck.

After that the person disappears and refuses to work.

Everything is over with the first one. What kind of work on the side?

I'm telling you straight up that the first one was a blabbermouth.

Вход
  • forum.tradelikeapro.ru
Форекс форум, где вы найдете проверенные стратегии, советники, индикаторы и ежедневную аналитику от опытных трейдеров. Присоединяйтесь.