I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 43

Petral:
The fault lies in the fact that the programmer confirmed the agreement of the ToR, and therefore should foresee possible "tricks", or if "the customer has set a ridiculous task" not to confirm the ToR, and continue its discussion and negotiation. Therefore, for a decent responsible programmer there are no risks. "If we clamp down on programmers" we will get a higher quality service, where contracts are less likely to be irresponsibly broken and always financially write it off on one side. There will probably be fewer cases for the Arbitrage after that, too.
It is impossible to foresee all contingencies, and force majeure circumstances are not always foreseeable. The work begins with a consultation, but you think that the programmer should do it for free, and then pay for the customer to be a little uninformed. The customers use the service and pay for the use of the service. Arbitrage is more of a development option. If you push the programmer, the price will simply go up - no one will work at a disadvantage. And the work will not turn into a job, but into a risk calculation on the inadequacy of the customer's tasks, and in half the case there is some bullshit in the terms of reference. The only thing that can be a plus for the customer is the openness of information on the number of arbitrations from the programmer and the customer. So to say the customer has done 50 jobs of which 10 are arbitrage jobs and 20 are not arbitrage jobs. Then the customer at least will be informed about programmer's adequacy.

zfs:
And what, I wonder, is the programmer's fault? The programmer has the right to refuse to work at any point, he is already taking a risk by getting involved in a tricky job.

He agreed to do it without reading the assignment. Which, by the way, resulted in a loss for the client.

It's like buying something defective in a store, finding a defect, bringing it back, and they don't want to give the money back in full.

TheXpert:

He agreed to do it without reading the assignment. Which, by the way, resulted in a loss for the client.

It's like buying something defective in a store, finding a defect, bringing it back, but they don't want to give you the money back.

Any job can be interpreted any way you want. Where's the truth in that? If you wanted to buy a loaf of cocaine, and bought just a loaf, then how can the customer then explain that the loaf with cocaine does not happen).

I didn't take up this task, but it sounded like one:

Hello, I would like an Expert Advisor or indicator and a script to create a Renko chart in MT5.

I.e. it would be possible to put indicators and scripts on the chart.

I personally use RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 and I would like to use the same for MT5.

I don't think it will satisfy my client. And then who will be blamed? If something is not to their liking?

How long passions have been raging. The performer is wrong: you should first read-discuss-price and then negotiate the rest. This has long been decided mutually by the majority. But the existing rules do not change that. And here the cannonade goes on and on.

artmedia70:
How long passions have been raging. The contractor is wrong: you should first read-discuss-price and then negotiate the rest. This has long been decided mutually by the majority. But the existing rules do not change that. And there's still a cannonade going on.
Why are you suing him all of a sudden? Just the order should be such that 5% - this is a service fee for the service, a commission on the conclusion of the agreement. And the decency of programmers and customers is a separate topic.

zfs:
Why are you suing him at once? The order should simply be that 5% is the service fee for the service, the commission for concluding the agreement. And the decency of programmers and customers is a separate topic.
No, not at once. The thread is already swollen. The situation has already been outlined enough.

zfs:

Any tzu can be interpreted any way you like. Where is the truth to be found here? If you wanted to buy a loaf of cocaine, but you just bought a loaf of cocaine, then how can you explain to the customer that there is no such thing as a loaf of cocaine?)

I didn't take up this task, but it sounded like one:

Hello, I would like an EA or indicator and a script to create a Renko - chart in MT5.

I.e. I want to be able to put indicators and scripts on the chart.

I personally use RenkoLiveChart_v3.2, I would like to use something similar for MT5.

I don't think it will satisfy my client. And then who will be blamed? If something is not to their liking?

"I can do something for $100, but I don't think it would satisfy the client. And who will be blamed then? If something isn't to your liking?".

You somehow have to be defined with your estimates of TOR. That you claim that my TK was offensive and not feasible (in what offensive I did not understand), something could be done for $ 100. How do you know I would not have been satisfied? Are you even sane? I suppose I'm not.

I have already cited similarly done work in this thread, its author sells it for $99, and does not consider it insulting or unfulfilling. Once again, look at how to make an impossible task for which you simply do not have enough intelligence:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/714#full_description
Технический индикатор Renko Charts
Технический индикатор Renko Charts
  • 99.00 USD
  • Konstantin Gruzdev
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор iRenkoChart предназначен для создания пользовательских графиков Renko. Используется открытый формат файлов истории, легкое переключение между графиками на основе Bid и Ask котировок, контроль качества истории, возможность использования...

kylinar2012:

"Something could have been done for $100, but I don't think it would have satisfied the customer. And then who would be to blame? If something isn't to your liking?"

You somehow - somehow be defined with their estimates of TOR. That you claim that my TK was offensive and not feasible (in what offensive I did not understand), something could be done for $ 100. How do you know I would not have been satisfied? Are you even sane? I guess I'm not.

I have already cited a similarly completed job in this thread, its author sells it for $99, and does not consider it insulting or unfulfilling. Once again, look at how to do the impossible tasks that you just do not have enough intelligence:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/714#full_description
With the difference that it's an indicator, not a chart, on which you can't put a normal script, not an indicator - you'd have to rewrite all the scripts and indicators. I didn't say it was offensive. But you are already insulting me, which once again confirms that the 5 quid was taken for a reason, your inadequacy, that in the task, that in the posts is evident. And for such people will still pay programmers?

The impression is that there's a reason (again) to ask the developers to bolt the "Branch Closed" feature to the forum.

Silent:
The impression is that there is a reason (again) to ask the developers to attach a feature to the forum "Branch is closed".
My branch on the inadequacy of customers killed on the same day), and this flood decided to develop).