I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 17

Renat:

Dear Sir, you are the one making the claims. It is you who are withholding details and you who are conducting work on the side.

It is your words that are the basis of the decision.

Please publish the entire correspondence.

Maybe he does not understand what is wrong.

and this example will make it clear how to avoid this in the future.

Candid:

Another option is to take a deposit from programmers. If you want to participate in the service, put down a small deposit. Immediately there would be fewer insurance cases :).

and alternatively, to charge a mandatory fine of 5% EACH party upon termination.

Then everyone would be more careful.

And make sure this is written in the rules, because so far there is no word about it. i.e. a 100% penalty may be imposed by arbitration decision.

Renat:

Dear Sir, you are the one making the claims. It is you who are withholding details and you who are conducting work on the side.

It is your words that formed the basis of the decision.

Why are you lying to me? You don't publish anything, but you keep saying I'm some kind of crook. I'LL POST WHATEVER YOU WANT.

THERE IS NO WORK AND THERE IS NO WORK ON THE SIDE OR STRAIGHT UP.

HAVE A CONSCIENCE.

Contender:

Why don't you want to publicise what you thinkkylinar2012 has withheld?

Let him publish it for all to see.

He is speaking to you himself and has made a commitment to you to publish everything. And he knows why he is hiding his words and now he wants someone else to declare them and he is left all aggrieved.

Renat:

Let him publish himself for all those present.

He is speaking to you himself and has made a commitment to you to publish everything.

Renat, either you're intriguing and there's a bomb, or there's nothing to publish.

Either way, the pause is too long.

Yoschik:

Renat, you're either intriguing and there's a bomb, or there's nothing to publish.

Either way, the pause is too long.

The story can't be deleted anyway. And you go back to his published story, count his missing lines in the story and ask yourself why.

Renat:
The story cannot be deleted anyway. And you go back to his published story, count his missing lines in the story and ask yourself why?
I love riddles, but not to this extent and not like this. Thank you.

Renat:
The story cannot be deleted anyway. And you go to his published story, count his missing lines in the story and ask yourself - why?
Can you explain in Russian what and where to count and why you are ignoring my request to publish about what - what I have on my side?

kylinar2012:
Can you explain in Russian what and where to count and why you are ignoring my request to publish what - what I have on my side?
It's getting uninteresting. You can't get the truth by half-truths.

There is a specific arbitration award in favour of the client. However, the commission is still charged to the client. Why?