I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 14

sergeev:
yes

So, when you come for an oil change, do you let the mechanic know that the oil should be between the two marks on the dipstick?

Unfortunately, the whole story of the correspondence was not published here. And the essential part showing the discussion on the side has been cut out. Where are the customer's own phrases in the correspondence?

This is a common situation which then goes to arbitration.

Who can explain to me why arbitration is charging the client for the contractor's impotence? If you take money, take it from the contractor.

sergeev:

You're wrong. There is not an ounce of fault on the part of the customer.

I think the methaquotes themselves are well aware that the processing they organise in some situations like this is unfair. But you cannot just return $5 or just charge the guilty party next time. To do this, you have to change the rules of processing, which is a pain in the ass.

artmedia70:

Have you made sure that the customer understands what they need to do? I don't think so.

Yes, I did. Did he torture him with a soldering iron, make him repeat the rules by heart five times, swear he understood everything on the Bible, shouted that he would never see the light of day?

No ?

It means that the contractor didn't understand the terms of reference and we have to fine the client.

Genius

TheXpert:
Who can explain to me why arbitration is charging the client for the contractor's impotence? If you take money, take it from the contractor.
Because you can't act as "it's not my fault, I have the right to know nothing and don't want to know". We have released so many articles and explanations for a reason, because we have more than 6000 completed tasks and at least every tenth task goes straight to arbitration.

Renat:
at least one in ten tasks goes straight to arbitration.
You make it sound as if you are boasting about this figure. For such small jobs, the figure should be paltry.

kylinar2012:

Was the tribunal provided with material that was not mentioned here?

Contender:

So, when you come for an oil change, you tell the mechanic that the oil should be at a level between the two marks on the dipstick?

No, that's what the contractor tells me.

And for this oil level I, as the customer, agree and pay.

---

But here no one said anything to anyone, the TOR was just confirmed automatically. hastily. in the original version without clarification or discussion

and then it turns out the contractor doesn't service this type of engine.

and that's it,

the customer is screwed on time and petrol for getting to this contractor.

Yoschik:
Was the arbitrator provided with material that did not appear here?
He simply cut his own phrases out of the story and did not publish them.