I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 46

Integer:
This is not a similar job. This link is an indicator, and there was an application in the jobe to rewrite the periodicoveritor to create standalone charts.
Are you not literate? That's where it says to create a chart - a standalone chart on which custom indicators can be superimposed. The operation is similar.
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Я не буду перечислять все новые возможности и особенности нового терминала и языка. Их действительно много, и некоторые новинки вполне достойны освещения в отдельной статье. Вы не увидите здесь кода, написанного по принципам объектно-ориентированного программирования — это слишком серьезная тема для того, чтобы просто быть упомянутой в контексте как дополнительная вкусность для кодописателей. В этой статье остановимся подробней на индикаторах, их строении, отображении, видах, а также особенностях их написания по сравнению с MQL4.

kylinar2012:
Are you not literate? It says it creates a chart - a standalone chart on which you can overlay custom indicators. The operation is similar.
Do you know what it says on the barn?

kylinar2012:
Are you not literate? It says it creates a chart - a standalone chart on which you can overlay custom indicators. The work is similar.
Also, boy, teach someone else here how and what is created and what is possible and what is not, but not me.

kylinar2012:
Are you not literate? It says it creates a chart - a standalone chart on which you can overlay custom indicators. The work is similar.
Any respectable programmer would have quoted you the price). Now you already know everything and it will be easier for you to buy it from Market.

zfs:
Any respectable programmer would have quoted you the price). Now you already know everything and it would be easier to buy it on the Market.
Unfortunately, or great joy, there's not enough 5 quid, or else it would have been fun... there'd be another "I thought, but it turns out" thread... "I thought, but it turns out".

kylinar2012:
Also, you are literate, where on any page is the word "autonomous"? Neither in the description, nor in reviews, nor in discussion, nor in "what's new". And where, you literate man, have you ever seen autonomous charts in MT5?

zfs:
With the difference that it's an indicator, not a chart, on which you can't put a normal script, not an indicator - you'd have to rewrite all the scripts and indicators. I didn't say it was offensive. But you are already insulting me, which once again confirms that the 5 quid was taken for a reason, your inadequacy, that in the task, that in the posts is evident. And for such people will still pay programmers?

Here I am saying that your inadequacy is not all right.

Firstly, it is a chart(for the especially clueless, the developer has even put it in the name).

Secondly, it can hang indicators and advisors, but only specially written ones (read the description).

I wanted the same thing, but I just wanted to be able to hang ordinary indicators, not special ones. I am not a programmer to determine whether it is possible or not.

What will it be an indicator, a script or an Expert Advisor, I don't give a damn.

You said that my TOR was insulting and not feasible and I had to withdraw 100%, not 5. I understand the slip, the post was deleted, but it was there and it was seen. And if you say it was not, then you are, sorry, also a liar.

I do not intend to enter into further bickering with you, as your purpose is obvious.

Integer:
Do you know what it says on the barn?
What?

kylinar2012:

I wanted the same thing, but only to be able to hang ordinary indicators, not special ones. I am not a programmer to determine whether it is possible or not.

That's the problem, the special ones are, but the standard ones are not.

kylinar2012:
What?
What's written on the barn.