I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 40

zfs:
5 quid? I don't think that's going to make a difference. Of course, the rules should be adapted to newly created problems. And in fact there should be a tick that the customer agrees with the rules of the service. I know that they charge 5%, so for me it's natural, but for people it's a shock).

that's how 5% is taken from the raraba.

It was written in the rules as well...

Armen:

In general, inadequate developers need to be weeded out as well... by introducing penalties...

like the 5% fine... everyone should be disciplined.

A programmer sometimes works for free when the customer is a real jerk).

Armen:

that's how 5% is taken from the rrab.

It was written in the rules as well...

The developer gets money here, he doesn't pay anything).

zfs:
Five quid? I don't think it would make any difference. Of course, the rules should be adapted to newly created problems. And in fact there should be a tick that the customer agrees to the rules of the service. I know that 5% is taken, so for me it is natural, but for people it is a shock).
Well not 5, you can get a slap on the forehead. 5 is a lot )

zfs:
A programmer sometimes works for free when the customer is a real freak).
But no one is forcing him to work for free, you have to take the example of methaqvotts).

zfs:
The foreman gets money here, he doesn't pay anything).

and the fact that the MCs here attracted customers doesn't count?

Well, a herd of customers walks around for free. and you don't have to pay for that?

sanyooooook:
And no one is forcing him to work for free, so we should take the example of the methaquots )
The empire of "goodness" can afford some pranks).

zfs:
The empire of "goodness" can afford some pranks).
I can't call the creator of the weapon to destroy hamsters good, and let it only be a tool, and let it only be hamsters )

sanyooooook:

and the fact that the MCs here attracted customers doesn't count?

so a herd of customers goes around for free. and you don't have to pay for that?

Maybe we should, but we have to do it in a civilised way, like other services.

zfs:
The programmer sometimes works for free, when the customer is a particular weirdo).

Well, that's a disadvantage for the slave... Work done according to the terms of reference MUST be paid for.

and not done or done according to terms of reference (without the agreement of the customer) - should not

+ fine for wasting time on a weirdo developer.

or at least a fine in favor of MQ. But there must be adequacy on both sides.