I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 24

Renat:
Maybe you can show me how you communicated with the first candidate and how you refused, or how he refused? The statement about the jabber implies your experience of communication. But there is no communication within our service.

For the tenth time the same thing, NOTHING, the man just said he was ready for $15 and then disappeared, with ends, then wrote that he didn't need anything. That's it, no discussion. Why he does not want (can not, family matters or something else), I do not know.

The second one said that MT5 architecture does not allow, communication with the first one is GREAT.

please answer this

Armen2013.12.04 13:02RU
Renat:
Because those are the rules - they didn't agree and both are at fault.The monetary penalty is always paid by the customer. Penalty includes drop in rating for both.

Where does it say that in the rules? I couldn't find it (maybe I wasn't looking hard enough)

Renat:
Потому что такие правила - они не сошлись и виноваты оба. Денежный штраф всегда платит заказчик. Штраф включает и падение рейтинга обоих.

Renat, can you tell me where these rules were imposed on you from?

Who imposes injustices on you that you have to follow?

kylinar2012:

For the tenth time the same thing, NOTHING, the man just said he was ready for $15 and then disappeared, with ends, then wrote that he didn't need anything. That's it, no discussion. Why he does not want (can not, family emergency or something else), I do not know.

The second one said the MT5 architecture doesn't allow it, the connection to the first one is GREAT

But I'm here in one service for the fact that he gave contact information banned for a month, it's more than five quid.

I don't know who to trust. You call Renat a liar for claiming the correspondence on the side, but prove that the correspondence did not happen.

A vote would help, so we'll leave it at that.

sanyooooook:

I was banned for a month at one service for giving my contact details, which is more than five quid.

I don't know who to believe. You call Renat a liar for claiming there was correspondence on the side, but prove there was no correspondence.

A vote would help, so we can call it quits.

If so, it is unclear why the question"I have been charged, where do I find out what for?" could not be answered, "The request you posted was attempted to communicate outside the service."

Why did it take so many pages of "the customer does not provide correspondence" and "the customer is not telling the truth"?

Contender:

If so, it is unclear why the question"I have been charged, where do I find out what for?"You couldn't answer: "The request you posted was attempted to communicate outside the service.

Why did it take so many pages of "customer does not represent correspondence", "the customer is not telling the truth"?

Is there a clause in the rules that a 5% penalty is imposed on the customer?

Armen:
Is there a clause somewhere in the rules that there's a 5% penalty on the customer?

I don't know. Honestly. I'm not a customer and I'm not a contractor.

sanyooooook:

I was banned for a month at one service for giving my contact details, which is more than five quid.

I don't know who to believe. You call Renat a liar for claiming there was correspondence on the side, but prove there was no correspondence.

A vote would help, so we can call it quits.

The only way to prove there was no correspondence is to go to Yandex and ask for a printout by mail, certified, I guess. But I think I'd get sent away with it. Also, you don't know how long to ask for, you can always say that the printout is for a short period, etc.

Anyway, prove you're not a bastard.

I have not found anywhere in the rules that there are restrictions on the provision of contact details. There is nothing in the profile, in the section "CONTACTS".

kylinar2012:

The only way to prove there was no correspondence is to go to Yandex and ask for the entire printout by mail, certified, I guess. But I think I'd get a far cry from that. Also, you don't know how much time to ask for, you can always say that the printout is for a short period, etc.

Anyway, prove you're not a bastard.

I have not found anywhere in the rules that there are any restrictions on giving contact details. In the profile, in the section "CONTACTS", there is nothing else.

Anyway, the service needs something to live on. don't be stingy. it's only 5 quid. be glad it wasn't for 1,000.)

go vote.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/15968

Armen:

Anyway, the service needs something to live on. don't be stingy. it's only 5 quid. be glad it wasn't for 1,000.)

go vote.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/15968

I'm glad, but the link doesn't work.