Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 297

toxic:

Bought 20 bits and put them on Polonex to speculate, now I'm going to read this thread from the beginning and speculate on the nature and prospects of cryptocurrencies in general...

when did you buy it? )

toxic:

Bought 20 bits and put them on Polonex to speculate, now I'm going to read this thread from the beginning and speculate on the nature and prospects of cryptocurrencies in general...

A word of warning. Polonyex (Bitfinex too) has no net dollars, only Tether USD (USDT), which has withdrawal problems now.

Therefore, all dollar pairs there are trading above the market. The market sentiment concerning USDT can be seen at kraken.com, there is a pair USDT/USD, the ratio is ~0.91 now.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
when did you buy it? )

Yesterday I bought 5 more bits, but in general, I have been saving up for half a year, some people have been paying me for my work in bits, a week ago I talked to an uncle who has a yacht and a villa in LA about bits and cryptocurrencies... in general I was convinced of the huge investment potential of this topic.

Комбинатор:

Be warned right away. Poloniex (Bitfinex too) has no net dollars, only Tether USD (USDT), which has withdrawal problems now.

That is why all dollar pairs are trading above the market there. The market sentiment towards USDT can be seen at kraken.com, there is a USDT/USD pair there, the ratio is ~0.91 at the moment

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Yes, there will be a lot of questions, I will voice them as I go deeper into the subject...

For now, private and social question, if it is not a secret: when you yourself opened this theme, did you have time to earn some money on bitcoins since 13th year?

In general, it would be nice to create a list of crypto instruments and exchanges and rank them by a number of attributes, liquidity, reliability, etc.

Also, we can speculate about bitcoin pricing and factors that influence them. First of all, the tool should be "falsifiable", that is, it should be verified that it is a real blockchain that can be mined by anyone in the world, API should be open-source and available for analysis, IMHO it is the most important factor, because if it is possible the issue, the price will collapse, as soon as it becomes known. Secondly, information factors, where the main news flows affecting cryptocurrencies come from, what they are and so on.

toxic:

When you started this thread, did you make any money on bitcoins since '13?

A little bit.)

toxic:

Generally, it would be a good idea to create a list of crypto instruments and exchanges and rank them according to a number of criteria, liquidity, reliability, etc.

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

If you hold your own investing session, it will be better to talk about api, reliability and usability.

We can also speculate about bitcoin pricing and the factors affecting it

It is too general, one can communicate here for days, and probably even without result, because views can differ dramatically.

Opensource is the standard for the crypto community.

The news flow is mostly in America (focus of startups and investors) and China (focus of mining industry), a little bit in Europe (ether headquarters in Europe).

In general, I think the time to enter bitcoin is not very good. A protracted block size crisis, the possibility of a fork (bitcoin unlimited), two ETF funds were shut down, transaction fees are steep due to operating at the limit of network bandwidth, and an alliance of giants has chosen ether for research and development.

Комбинатор:

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

The api, reliability and comfort it would be better if you do your investgation, at the same time there will be something to talk about.

It's too general, you can talk here for days, and maybe even without results, because views can differ dramatically.

Opensource is the standard for the crypto community.

The news flows mostly in America (the hub of startups and investors) and China (the hub of the miner industry), a little bit in Europe (ether headquarters in Europe)

In general, I think the time to enter bitcoin is not good. A protracted block size crisis, the possibility of a fork (bitcoin unlimited), two ETF funds were shut down, transaction fees are steep due to operating at the limit of network bandwidth, and an alliance of giants has chosen ether for research and development.

As the masses become more aware of the investment opportunities of cryptocurrencies, liquidity will increase and so will the price. Since 2010 when bitcoins were a harmless dabble of geeks, in 7 years the level of awareness and awareness of the technology has reached a threshold level where the investment literate people have understood the potential and the process is about to spread to the common man, leading to explosive growth in liquidity.

My view: The right cryptocurrencies are the most real money!

I believe: The right cryptocurrencies are more reliable than fiat money!

The essence of money is liquidity and convenience as a medium of exchange. Cryptocurrencies are liquid because they are reliable and convenient, everyone has access to all transactions and the ability to check the origin of all liquidity and therefore be sure there is no additional uncontrolled emission of tn. by "big brother".

In general, my investment hypothesis is as follows: Cryptocurrencies will grow in the long term, we must buy their portfolios, especially their new types, which are checked for "lousiness" will grow faster, in consequence of liquidity diffusion, but more volatile, old ones will be slower, we must follow the news.

I think that with negative news an exit to pseudo-fiats like USDT will not help, it will collapse too, we have to work out a scheme for a quick exit to cash. And a normal marginal trade, I understand on Polonex everything is slow and... clumsy....

toxic:

Well, and normal margin trading, I understand that on Polonex everything is so far, um... slow and... homegrown....

And on the contrary, I like it -- the deposit on margin is provided by exchange users with the interest, which is formed by the same double auction.

toxic:

In general, my investment hypothesis is as follows: Cryptocurrencies will grow in the long term, you need to buy their portfolios, especially their new types, which have been tested for "lousiness" will grow faster, due to liquidity diffusion but more volatile, the old ones will be slower, you need to follow the news.

I strongly disagree, I only agree that the crypto industry will grow and develop. It is not ready for mass use.

hmm, someone is knocking on a blockchain wallet ) the email is from a blockchain

I wonder if they'll find anything.

I've forgotten my password.)