Harmonic Analysis - page 99

see what happens USDX H1 and USDX 30 min

a small or large rebound EURUSD H1 and EURUSD 15 min

AUDUSD H1 - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
audusdh1_1.png  58 kb

entered in eurusd h4 bull gartley...+rsi bull div....tp=ema35 with which it reacts so well in the past...

Files:
eurusdh4_2.png  74 kb

paulselvan:
ok no theory...only trading what we see(i want to read Pesavanto book but i dont find in french)...live exrecise on skype?trading gdp ?

Take as an example the H1 EurUsd as a very highly qualified high score long @ 1.325 area

aug29 11h-11.30 GMT (I guess)

H1 HTF -

multiple S/R congestion area 3

oscillator O/S 1

M15 LTF: Gartley -3, Butterfly in Gtly right tra - 3, 3x abcd on Cd leg -2, divergence -1 double bottom-0

Total score 13... sthg like this

But if one takes the abcd in the cd leg as 3drives could get one more point, but I do not think in this case it would changes anything.

Sorry for not cleaning up the mess on the pic.

lobogabor:

Take as an example the H1 EurUsd as a very highly qualified high score long @ 1.325 area

aug29 11h-11.30 GMT (I guess)

H1 HTF -

multiple S/R congestion area 3

oscillator O/S 1

M15 LTF: Gartley -3, Butterfly in Gtly right tra - 3, 3x abcd on Cd leg -2, divergence -1 double bottom-0

Total score 13... sthg like this

But if one takes the abcd in the cd leg as 3drives could get one more point, but I do not think in this case it would changes anything.

Sorry for not cleaning up the mess on the pic.

wow...if ur screenshot was a war plan...i dont want to be at D pivot

paulselvan:
wow...if ur screenshot was a war plan...i dont want to be at D pivot

The war is still on, the current level is the butterfly 161. This one is not an easy war, but the evaluation I think correct. Lets see.

BTW even if this one is going to lose, I do not think that changes the evaluation. US data out, might change the pic, but that does not mean it was not a high potential. Round numbers will tell the outcome . I think I am learning to be willing to wait until the smaller HP gets to the extinction level next time.

H4 Bullish Gartley RSI Oversold Structure at 88.6 level

Files:
eurusd_1.jpg  102 kb

EURUSD 4 H BAT Pattern Completion

Looking for Long .

Files:
eurusd_2.jpg  111 kb

Halit Bakırtaş:
EURUSD 4 H BAT Pattern Completion

Looking for Long .

Why do you call it bat? Why is the chage from your previous post?