paulselvan:
hi,better ask this directly to the author

Author name or ind name ...

kingspeeeed:

as indiana jones follow the thread

kingspeeeed:

Hey, I am not sure which indi you are referring to.

The ones used on that pic were (more or less)

main window:

zup 135 ALL (harmonics)

korharmonics v6.7.13. (harmonics)

all TF stochastics (home made)

Below the main window:

- Rsi divergence (7)

- bbsquezze_dark + momentum(12) - (John Carter bollinger/keltner squeez breakout strategy)

lobogabor:
Hey, I am not sure which indi you are referring to.

The ones used on that pic were (more or less)

main window:

zup 135 ALL (harmonics)

korharmonics v6.7.13. (harmonics)

all TF stochastics (home made)

Below the main window:

- Rsi divergence (7)

- bbsquezze_dark + momentum(12) - (John Carter bollinger/keltner squeez breakout strategy)

(home made) Thanks...

USDCAD H4 back in a resistance area on a cypher/crab entry level. It is also a nice weekly resistance level. If does not break out on the upside could be again a shorting opportunity. Also possible forming a double top with divergence to confirm entry.

Files:

kingspeeeed:
(home made) Thanks...

Here is a link you can look for MTF stochastic indicators:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

You might want to check out also

MQL4 Code Base: custom indicators for MT4

There are a lot, you need to find the one you need.

I show here two different ones basically doing the same as my numerical one (plus history) but taking up space on the chart. All stocha v2 you can find on the first thread I copied here. Sorry I do not have a link to the other one any more. Most likely I found that on the second link...or search the net for "MT4 All stochastic v1.0"

Files:

lobogabor:
I do not know, since anything can happen until war starts against were wolves...

The red one I would identify as a gartley. The yellow one with hesitation I would take as a butterfly in the right wing of the gtly.

The small orange outlined one I would take also as a potential bear gartley forming...

I guess we need confluences, support and resistance levels to get to a conclusion what is likely to come?

Also if we take higher timeframe impulse up, we are at one level of fib ret now, and we have to see reaction here, or if it breaks, we need to see the next fib retracement from that bigger impulse I guess...

None of these harmonics are copmlete so far, we might head for the B level(s) of these up, or at least to the orange lined small gartley comletion... it is my interpretetion (unless the war breaks out against the were wolves and silver price rockets to the skies )

What is your view/plan after all? Pls do not hesitate, tell me where I fail...

ive no idea..im on silver bull abcd recip'..if its not working : waiting small sl...

Anybody interested in free education about harmonics...this is the regular FX Market Preview I get on (almost) each Sunday...

The today one has more words and less set-ups as usual, but the USDCAD one is in there, and there is a hint on what to expect from EurUsd as well...

Trading Strategies | Day Trading | Trading Education

silver h4 bull abcd reciprocal

the good : My strategie was good...

the bad : My sl is touched...

paulselvan:
silver h4 bull abcd reciprocal

the good : My strategie was good...

the bad : My sl is touched...

It is always easy to be clever after the fact, so I am wondering what your conclusions are for the future?

One thing I spot on the CD leg, there was an ABCD, but I think would you have taken that would have not got filled. This is an unfair business from any side you look.

Probably previous low for a stop would have been an option, but RR and the size of the risk on silver? Any conclusion of yours around entry and risk reduction, could help, so please comment.