Harmonic Analysis - page 92

lobogabor:
Believe or not, I do see your weekly HP, but I am unable to locate the daily one .

What am I missing?

(My 60min harmonic pattern looks a funny little thing there up at C of the big HP :))

don't make it more complicated then what it is,

the HTF will give you a general idea where the market is likely to head to, draw you fibs and keep them on the chart,

now go to lower timeframes and look for ideas that will match your analysis with the HTF

if you see a convergence of fibs on the HTF while on the lower timeframe you see patterns that confirm that could be a reversal zone, take it.

and if you see patterns that contradict your analysis you may take it but keep in mind the you should be very conservative with what you aim.

EURUSD daily chart have also created bearish gartley the completed 3 days ago, look for it,

XA 70.7% covergence with ABC expansion 100%.

Gold - H4- potential bear developing. A bit contradicting, but looks like butterfly to me.

2 nice resistance areas ahead.

Any comment?

Files:
goldh4-0824.png  73 kb

lobogabor:
Gold - H4- potential bear developing. A bit contradicting, but looks like butterfly to me.

2 nice resistance areas ahead.

Any comment?

do you trade gold? what is your lot size compared to your account? never tried to trade this but it looks interesting..

USDNOK historical depreciation = bull Dragon D

Files:
usdnok.png  93 kb

irad:
do you trade gold? what is your lot size compared to your account? never tried to trade this but it looks interesting..

take different extremes for the gold(XA leg)

and check it out! the 127.2 expansion convergence with other ratios out of other extremes make this a pretty valid setup.

Yes, from time to time I do trade gold with mini lot. Silver and oils (and most commodities) are the ones I cannot afford . I am calculating like hell . Never checked really. I do risk minimum 2% max 3% of the account on a trade. The mini lot I cannot afford to increase until I get more stable results. I get up nicely, and most often losing back half profit I made, sometimes all the week profit is zeroing out by the end of the week, then I really feel, like working and fighting for nothing. For a year now I got to 0 to positive results, not really losing back week by week.

This is why I set two areas to work on

- to select the most potential harmonic trades possible and live with them (as you mentioned not to overcomlicate things either)

- try entries more precise, and risk much less than it is based on the harmonic rules (more work, but nothing is for free in this life)

Guys, is there a way here on the forum to have a weekly watchlist common/shared?

That way it would not be necessary to re-discover the same things again by each of us, however repetition is the mother of skills, so maybe it is bad idea .

lobogabor:
Yes, from time to time I do trade gold with mini lot. Silver and oils (and most commodities) are the ones I cannot afford ....

in that case what I would do is go to lower time frames where your exit levels won't be traumatic for your account and trade it only intra-day, but analyze the HTF's anyway

lobogabor:
Guys, is there a way here on the forum to have a weekly watchlist common/shared? That way it would not be necessary to re-discover the same things again by each of us, however repetition is the mother of skills, so maybe it is bad idea .

I think in your profile options you have option to show more than X posts in 1 page, then you can just Ctrl+F and look for stuff more quicker with keywords.

I do not know if this is allowed here or not, but it is a trailer for an upcoming FREE harmonic training around end of September...the trailer has some nice shots and excellent music for entertainment

FX Traders Get Ready! The Technical Trader Workshop is Coming!!! - YouTube

The training from these guys I attended several times for 4-5 days a couple of hours per day in a row, did worth my time every time for sure - and every penny I have spent, since it was every time for free so far .

GBPJPY-H1- bullish 123 to a completing extreme level shark.

Files: