Harmonic Analysis - page 100

silver h4 will this abcd reciprocal work ?

Files:
silverh4.png  40 kb

paulselvan:
silver h4 will this abcd reciprocal work ?

It is interesting how many different things can be seen in a chart. Is that a hidden divergence? What does that suggest?

Do you trade silver, or just practicing? This is too expensive for me to trade for now. Even with mini lot any mistake hurts like hell. One has to make a lot of good trades on FX pairs to make up a mistake on this one, or one heas to trade consistently the silver moves and have a better winning rate than lose rate - with a sufficiently sized account lol .

Chart SILVER, H4, 2013.08.31 13:57 UTC, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Files:

paulselvan:
Completly agree wth this....its not cheap to trade with commodities...excessive volatility...they are beast...

Paul, the only way I see it possible (and only demo-ed it so far) if one sticks to the same sizeable instruments or trades e.g. only silver with a proven strategy... then it is viable, but the account must be able to take the drawdowns.

And compared to other commodities, silver is still OK, since has no daily gaps, which would jump over your stop big times any day on a bad day for your trade .

lobogabor:
And compared to other commodities, silver is still OK, since has no daily gaps, which would jump over your stop big times any day on a bad day for your trade .

hi, i have in horror this kind of erratic movement

lobogabor:
Even with mini lot any mistake hurts like hell. One has to make a lot of good trades on FX pairs to make up a mistake on this one,

Completly agree wth this....its not cheap to trade with commodities...excessive volatility...they are beasts...

paulselvan:
hi, i have in horror this kind of erratic movement

What is your plan with silver now (real/demo/whatever)? What is your entry plan, SL,TP, and why?

hi,i cant clearly interpret this snapshot..i see two hp prz converging near 23.17...

but i didnt recognize them...

do u interpret that silver already take off hp..or will silver go more in south till reaching the prz?

paulselvan:
hi,i cant clearly interpret this snapshot..i see two hp prz converging near 23.17...

but i didnt recognize them...

do u interpret that silver already take off hp..or will silver go more in south till reaching the prz?

I do not know, since anything can happen until war starts against were wolves...

The red one I would identify as a gartley. The yellow one with hesitation I would take as a butterfly in the right wing of the gtly.

The small orange outlined one I would take also as a potential bear gartley forming...

I guess we need confluences, support and resistance levels to get to a conclusion what is likely to come?

Also if we take higher timeframe impulse up, we are at one level of fib ret now, and we have to see reaction here, or if it breaks, we need to see the next fib retracement from that bigger impulse I guess...

None of these harmonics are copmlete so far, we might head for the B level(s) of these up, or at least to the orange lined small gartley comletion... it is my interpretetion (unless the war breaks out against the were wolves and silver price rockets to the skies )

What is your view/plan after all? Pls do not hesitate, tell me where I fail...

Sir, can u plz post the link of T24 ind (#998) Thanks ...

kingspeeeed:
Sir, can u plz post the link of T24 ind (#998) Thanks ...

hi,better ask this directly to the author