Harmonic Analysis - page 106

As a harmonic trader I use fibonacci all the time. I think reason why fibonacci works is that fibonacci identify support and resistance. I was looking for fibonacci based pivot indicator. I found "fibonacci pivots THV" before I started learning harmonics. After learning harmonics I wanted to have a pivot indicator that shows weekly and monthly S/R. And I got "ZMFX all pivots" which is great but it's not fibonacci based. Then I found a fibonacci based weekly and monthly pivot indicator. Take a look at the pics below. The first pic is ZMFX all pivots indicator and the other one is fibonacci daily, weekly and monthly pivot indicators (they are not combined as one). You can see price went down after US data last Friday to WR 1 (weekly resistance) which became support. After reaching WR 1, price went up to test WR 2 level (about 50pips between those levels). I was exactly looking for WR 1 for long opportunity. Anyways in my opinion, fibonacci based pivot indicator is more accurate than non-fibonacci based pivot indicator. I will share those fibonacci based pivot indicator if someone wants to try on.

Files:

GBPUSD H4 - Potential bearish ABCD. The pair may be trying to create DT.

Files:
gbpusdh4.png  53 kb

Some basic training out about Fib-Structure-Oscillator trading instead of their regular weekly review again.. but a good overview anyway, worth to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsomgrotZUg

lobogabor:
Some basic training out about Fib-Structure-Oscillator trading instead of their regular weekly review again.. but a good overview anyway, worth to watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsomgrotZUg

That's Jason Stapleton. I've been following him since I came across harmonic trading. He is great.

GBPJPY M15 - Potential bearish bat. The pair may retest recent high. Between 61.8 and 78.6 retracement of XA of the pattern we can see previous resistance as well.

Files:
gbpjpym15.png  56 kb

RyuShin:
GBPJPY M15 - Potential bearish bat. The pair may retest recent high. Between 61.8 and 78.6 retracement of XA of the pattern we can see previous resistance as well.

Based on these I am expecting to enter 156.25-156.38 probably wait for bat 88.6 @ 156.37 ?

Files:

lobogabor:
Based on these I am expecting to enter 156.25-156.38 probably wait for bat 88.6 @ 156.37 ?

You can open a position anytime if it makes to you. It may not complete the bat pattern.

RyuShin:
You can open a position anytime if it makes to you. It may not complete the bat pattern.

May not, but better safe than sorry .

New zup indi brought up butterfly 113 whatever it is, and a Max Gartley both are supposed to complete earlier, but since I do not really have experience with those, I stick to the traditional ones.

I found fibo pivot indi, but this one is drawing lines, not the levels as yours. The suppert resesistance one version 3 I did not even find. I do have others, but without any reference like yours.

Jason Stepleton - I have participated in several programs of theirs, and those are good. There will be another week long free training at the end of Sep. I am planning to participate just for reinforcement, or maybe I catch something new I was not ready for in the past .

GBPJPY at least looks like started the BAMM move, it is not big enough to enter cca, 20 pips, minus the spread, I do not risk it this time.

lobogabor:
May not, but better safe than sorry . New zup indi brought up butterfly 113 whatever it is, and a Max Gartley both are supposed to complete earlier, but since I do not really have experience with those, I stick to the traditional ones. I found fibo pivot indi, but this one is drawing lines, not the levels as yours. The suppert resesistance one version 3 I did not even find. I do have others, but without any reference like yours. Jason Stepleton - I have participated in several programs of theirs, and those are good. There will be another week long free training at the end of Sep. I am planning to participate just for reinforcement, or maybe I catch something new I was not ready for in the past .

If you want to check ratios of butterfly 113, take a look at the pic below. There's no specific ratios to confirm Max gartley, butterfly and bat. Those patterns are pretty random. I have a problem with the fibonacci pivot indicators I mentioned yesterday. Weekly and monthly versions are not working. They refuse to calculate data and show levels. I posted their codes and asked mladen (one of the most top-notch and helpful coders in TSD) what seems to be a problem. I don't know if he will do something with it but hopefully he will. I know Jason will have a technical workshop this month. Best is it's totally free so why not to participate

RyuShin:
If you want to check ratios of butterfly 113, take a look at the pic below. There's no specific ratios to confirm Max gartley, butterfly and bat. Those patterns are pretty random.

Tnx. The one in case of GbpJpy the bfly 113 would have made about 15-20 pips, but does not matter this time. I saved the spec of it, sometimes I plan to gather all these new stuff into one cheatsheet.