Harmonic Analysis - page 111

RyuShin:
USDJPY 1h - Potential bullish cypher.

today at 8 am chart 1 h....setup 9 demark and ...up!

first low at 4 am...second low at 8 am...4h cycle exactly!

carbonmimetic:
ooohohohho..AUDUSD down today? first day in order to go to 11?..may be!

Aussie data pushed price down. It was at 3am in the morning. It may be a reversal sign or a pullback. Currently the pair is hanging around former-resistance support area. If price breaks that support and candle closes below that level, it may be likely to keep going down.

Files:
audusdh4.png  68 kb

For my friend RyuShin,

trade real time on EURUSD...chart 30m (9 demark) and chart 1m (2 h cycles)

Files:
aud30.gif  216 kb

carbonmimetic:
For my friend RyuShin,trade real time on EURUSD...chart 30m (9 demark) and chart 1m (2 h cycles)

I don't think you do but do you trade when the Demark indicator shows buy/sell signal?

ZUP (113wvs57) suggested a bearish N200 on AUDUSD. B is 78.6 retracement of XA which is not officially used in N200. Yet the pair went down when it reached on 2 fibo time zone which is an ideal time zone for the pattern. Variety of ratios may be able to be used for B of N200. I'll keep searching.

Files:
audusdh1_1.png  81 kb

RyuShin:
I don't think you do but do you trade when the Demark indicator shows buy/sell signal?

PRICE/TIME...TIME/PRICE...must be together!!

cycles-demark-fibo levels-patterns for inversion...this is the puzzle...and pieces MUST be together!

You don't need cycles, you just have to pay attention to news events schedule. It is as close to a crystal ball as you can get.

loumanchew:
You don't need cycles, you just have to pay attention to news events schedule. It is as close to a crystal ball as you can get.

YOU don't need cycles but some traders do need cycles for their strategy. If analyzing fundamentals is your strategy, that is your strategy but not for everybody. There are millions of ways to trade. Not only one.

I don't use fundamentals at all actually, just the time of news as a catalyst like you would use a cycle as a confirmation of technicals. Was just trying to help but I'll shut up now.

RyuShin:
YOU don't need cycles but some traders do need cycles for their strategy. If analyzing fundamentals is your strategy, that is your strategy but not for everybody. There are millions of ways to trade. Not only one.

Hi Ryu,

I have sent you an alert on private message