Harmonic Analysis - page 47

USDJPY H1. Potential bearish gartley, ABCD, agg/safety C and bullish bat and ABCD.

Files:
usdjpyh1_1.png  59 kb

EURAUD H1. Potential TE (Trade Empowered) cypher.

Files:
euraudh1.png  49 kb

RyuShin:
EURAUD H1. Potential TE (Trade Empowered) cypher.

I hope the 5-0 pattern the usually comes after a shark pattern retrace to the 50% will have a fakeout to the 78.6% of the XA cypher leg, otherwise, I won't take this one.

RyuShin:
AUDJPY H4. Potential shark. When it comes to a shark pattern, 113 OX extension and 161.8 AB inversion tend to be my PRZ. I made the PRZ kinda exceeding 161.8 AB inversion too much but I found a gap that was created in 2012 December. So finally it may fill the gap and go different direction.

Update. Potential bearish gartley, ABCD, agg/safety C entry for the gartley and ABCD, bullish ABCD and agg/safety C entry for the bullish ABCD. PRZ for bullish ABCD is same as the bullish anti gartley.

Files:
audjpyh4_1.png  54 kb

irad:
I hope the 5-0 pattern the usually comes after a shark pattern retrace to the 50% will have a fakeout to the 78.6% of the XA cypher leg, otherwise, I won't take this one.

Very insightful irad. I totally forgot about 5-0 pattern :/ I think we have a high probability on the pair.

Files:
euraudh1-2.png  62 kb

RyuShin:
GBPCHF H1. Potential 886 butterfly.

Correction.

Files:
gbpchfh1_3.png  46 kb

USDCAD H1. Potential bullish anti bat.

Files:
usdcadh1-2.png  52 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD H1. Potential bullish anti bat.

I actually looked at this and found crab on the 15m-30m.

also terminated at the same area some bat pattern and 121 pattern(look at korharmonics 15m)

maybe you can find more but 1.0366 seems to be important level to watch

USDCAD. Flag pattern break. Seems like it decided which direction to go.

Files:
usdcadh1_1.png  53 kb

irad:
I actually looked at this and found crab on the 15m-30m. also terminated at the same area some bat pattern and 121 pattern(look at korharmonics 15m) maybe you can find more but 1.0366 seems to be important level to watch

I totally missed the crab although I didn't miss the 121 pattern. I think if the crab fails, the anti bat will be for re-entry. Agreed, 1.0366 to 1.0357 area seems to be a key level to watch.