_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 256

p.e.t.r.a.s:
Hi boys,

at first thanks to _rdb_ for fre ea . Can you please anybody share Thunder 4WD ea or could you please say me where can I find this ea?

Thanks a lot

I've the same question

Obit:
I've the same question

Did you read thread? This EA is not public. In this thread is duscussed EA called Lucky

Quiksilverone:
I take this opportunity to thank you for your courage, like MadCow, because put the chest to the bullets when nobody else did.

And you jrous for giving us the invaluable moral support.

I see you were active and that is something positive.

I was lost, because I met someone special. Anyway I took some time to test.

I've tested the Volt Damiani in 5M TF. The volatility in greater Time Frames (TF) is not the same than in 5min. Therefore when it is detected by 15M and 30M, it is too late. There are open trades and are routed to the SL.

It is not something I have to say, you see it every day. I advance yesterday, almost prophetic, what happened on the night in Asia. Volatility changed by news and turned around. Damiani in 5M TF (5, 8, 80, 350) filters the worst in this issue, but, also filters 70% of the good trades.

Conclusion: This tool is not suitable for the task. If it was, had not turned around as discussed above post.

Hey TopGirl... Good decision. Play safe.

There are other issues in the code. As Autorange_TP=False. This does not work. If looking at the code you will see that is quite messy. The code is ready, but the routine is not there. What ? Yes. is not there. Erased by some reason and there is no way to control the TP. Most of the time the price reaches 5, 6, 7 and 8 pips and the EA does not trigger the signal closure. Hey... Scalping is a maximum of 5 to 8 pips. The range EUR/GBP in Assia Session for no more, with spreads of 4 or 5 and a slippage of 2 or 3.

There are other issues...

However, while unable to control excessive volatility at the beginning of a new trend, there is nothing that can be done. Just turn it on and pray that everything goes well.

And, this is not a way of doing business.

If you are still speaking that there are mistakes, that the EA is bad, why you are still writing here? Damiani 30M is the best method you can possibly have. Imagine, if it is set on 5M, it would open new trade 6 times earlier than on 30m. This is more dangerous than have one big loss per month(like yestarday). Prove = backtest.

TP...did you read code? You can see how it is couted, that is the reason why sometimes doesnt close with 8 pips, a later it close with 6 pips

You just say negatives about rdb and his EA, but never suggest something how to make it better...so why you are writing in this thread? What you have done?

A little hint for those who want to optimize te parametres of the EA:

Never everuse the money management while optimizing/backtesting. You will get incorrect results. If you want time-independend optimizing results, use 0.1 or 1 Lot fix. Guess why...

Ouch...

chewz:
Am I missing something? 3 trades stop losses wern't taken with lucky, what happened last night? i will have to manually close when they go over the s/l in future MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

Ouch... 50% Loss in one day

I hope it is a demo account

By the way, Johny33 is RDB with a new nickname.

He has so much shame, and has so little credibility that can not even give your face.

Should fix things, or call silence, if he does not know how.

it is a demo account, and the huge losing trades (500+ and 2k+) where me messing about, not your lucky. The three 100-150 negative trades where your lucky. I am just confused why it doesnt take stoploss? can anyone else answer?

Just Read and take care

chewz:
it is a demo account, and the huge losing trades (500+ and 2k+) where me messing about, not your lucky. The three 100-150 negative trades where your lucky. I am just confused why it doesnt take stoploss? can anyone else answer?

Hey, read the last 15 pages, with care and understand that it is all about.

Be careful in Live, and played safe

Remember, there are 3 rules in trading and investment:

1 - Do not loss money

2 - Do not loss money

3 - Never forget the first 2 rules

Other EA

I found an EA. Be tested.

Firebird EA

tropheus:
Which version of firebird are you using

Firebird V63H04, check out this thread on "Driving" the EA: Semi automatic EA (Driven Version)

+2130 pips in about 6 days of trading so far, but has been a good trend on EurUsd and GbpUsd last week or so. Well have to see how the system performs in the week ahead.

tropheus:
Which version of firebird are you using

Firebird V63H04, check out this thread on "Driving" the EA: Semi automatic EA (Driven Version)

The system were using is semi automatic in a sense. Letting the EA do its thing but intervening once or twice a day mostly based on the H4 and D1 charts.

+2130 pips after 6.5 days of trading so far. The EurUsd and GbpUsd showed a nice trend for the last week or so. Well have to see how it performs over the upcoming weeks.