_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 253

thunder

MadCow:
If a new thread is started, perhaps it should consider Thunder as well. I would vote for a thread to develop an EA as open-source with somewhat more rigorous organization, testing and code development than most threads on this forum. But that's just my 2 bits.......

sounds very good, I am with you.

Fantastic eclectic expertise here...

JStein, MadCow and others... we are on the right way, being a novice only I would gladly hand over to your expert enthusiasm the pleasure of opening a new thread.. I will actively follow Let's move forward

I've checked Thunder, too. And I think its also a good version.... But i've lost the link to the Thunder... Can somebody post or PM me the link?

I'm on the road the next days and don't have the EA on my notebook but I'll check it against Lucky after work

New Thread

MadCow,

You coined the name "Open source EA"... nobody can steal it, congrats!

New Thread

MadCow,

It would even be better as "Open source EA Initiative", a concept with workshops dealing with specific issues which would really attract those minds meaning research.

again my 2 nuts...

my demo account at mbtrading is crewed up.

This picture is going to become famous. My demo account with your_lucky at MBTrading. they have metatrader beta version only. all of sudden, EURGBP price from 0.93543 jumped to 7.4499. My sell get stopped out, and one of buy position ends up with 1.2 million dollar win. one has to know that 4.50 lot at MBT is 0.45 lot at normal account lot, cause MBTrading is using minilot as the account standard. so 0.45 lot ends up at 1.2 million. Crazy lucky demo. I think they screwed up my demo account there. see ticket 324813. That's why MBT is not dearing to let the metatrader go live yet.

Files:

finimej,

Lucky you...

Hey all 0 for 3 so far getting a question answered on this thread so far but here goes, maybe 4th time will be a charm.

I just starting testing this EA and noticed that I am reaching +8 pips but the order is not closing even though the TP is set to 6. Any idea why that may be.

Any help would be great, didn't have time to search throug 250 pages because in exam study mode.

Thanks

Correction it hit +8 pips several times and didn't close then about 15 min later hit +6 pips and closed the order??? Strange, is this normal?

Thanks

alpari

do someone trade live with alpari ? today no trades so far with alpari live but yes in demo with same settings. has someone an idea

??