_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 250

Am I wrong or are you not supposed to be trading this system on Sundays?

need some help - v2 EURGBP

guys,

can any of you explain :

MaxTrades...........(does it mean total positions opened?)

MaxTradePerBar....(does it mean open positions per candle ?)

MaxTradePerPosition.......(sorry, can someone explain, please)

Thank you

warning

Picture uploaded to forum

Files:
capturai.jpg  53 kb

ball rolling again...

with pertinent comments ... perhaps we could start a new thread until rdb "surrenders" the mysterious code .. with the help of Quicksilverone now again onboard with his coder's skills.... Could we call it "the best new ( Quicksilverone ) EA ?

That would be challenging to all of us.. with my comments only, I am not a coder... just a newbie

ball rolling again...

P.S. perhaps we could start (for the novices with the help of the experts) analysing each line settings as suggested by smsmsm to try find their meaning and consequences on trading... just a suggestion. May be a good analytical "beginning" ?

Decompile

finimej:
MadCow,

I can not image that when you buy a car, you need the completed design drawings and completed code for the control system of your car. You learn how to drive it, when to drive it, that's it!

Rdb has already give the template to you, and you watch when the entry and exit is done in the templates with all the indicators, you know how it is operated, you do not need the code to know that. If you buy Fabturbo, you do not even get the templates, even harder to know how it operates.

In this Forex business, you must take greate risk and get your reward. There is no reward if you are not willing to take greate risk.

finimej,

but even you did not trust the blackbox and studied decompiled Lucky. You even post parts of it in other forum:

FormulaTrader.com • View topic - filter for non-trend and trend

Its decompiled and exactly the part of Lucky Quicksilverone mentioned some posts above.

@Quicksilverone: Lucky uses TF 15M and 30M. What do you think it should use ??

Settings

jrous:
P.S. perhaps we could start (for the novices with the help of the experts) analysing each line settings as suggested by smsmsm to try find their meaning and consequences on trading... just a suggestion. May be a good analytical "beginning" ?

Good idea, lets start:

Expert_Name = "";

- String displayed in chart window and in trade-comment.

The trade-comment shows: " EURGBP". I would

preferre to display only the and nothing else,

because of hiding the EA.

CloseAll_NOW = FALSE;

- closes imediately all trades;

StopAfterLastTrade = FALSE;

- does not open new trades;

TargetEquity = 0.0;

- stops if equity reaches this level.

OpenHour = 21;

CloseHour = 5;

- clear, already discussed.

I am busy now but will continue later.

great

help novices. thank you. great

Settings

Welcome bak to this great team JStein,

and thank you for your contribution which helps us all tremendously !

JStein:
Good idea, lets start:

TargetEquity = 0.0;

- stops if equity reaches this level.

Hello, what kind of value does the TargetEquity stand for?

Percent, Pips, Dollars?

regards

cash4u2